Manty - dough with filling, reminiscent of Siberian dumplings. The dish refers to the eastern cuisine, mainly to Central Asian. Mante dumplings differ in size, shape and character of the filling - it is not made from minced meat, but from chopped meat. Because of this, the dish comes out to be hearty and juicy, many prefer it over other dishes. Mante dough is required to be made elastic and durable so that it does not burst during rolling and cooking. At the same time, the hostesses try to get the most tender dough, so that the manty just melt in the mouth. The dough for coats on mineral water, in the opinion of many chefs, fully meets the above requirements. You can knead it according to several recipes.
In order for the dough to succeed, it is necessary to adhere to certain rules when preparing it. The knowledge of the key moments will allow to obtain an impeccable result even for an inexperienced cook.
- Choose high quality flour for dough. Low-grade flour contains little gluten, which ensures dough elasticity, gives products a grayish shade and an unpleasant taste.
- To make the dough tender and homogeneous, flour must be sifted for it. Experienced cooks do it even twice. The purpose of this manipulation is not only to get rid of the product of insect larvae and small litter. The main task is to saturate the flour with oxygen. After sifting, it becomes light and loose, easily combined with other components, without forming lumps.
- For elasticity, vegetable oil and eggs, sometimes one of the named products, sometimes both at once, are often added to the dough for mantles. 2-3 cups of flour enough to take one egg, otherwise the dough will turn out hard. When using oil, preference is given to refined, not having an odor and taste.
- Mineral water for dough is chosen medium or strong carbonation. Some recipes recommend the use of cold mineral water, but usually it needs to be warmed to room temperature. To do this, just put a bottle of mineral water from the refrigerator in advance. Open a bottle of mineral water should be immediately before adding water to the dough, so that the gas bubbles did not evaporate.
- Mineral dough will be even more tender if you add sour cream or other fermented milk product to it.
- In order for the dough to be sufficiently dense and elastic, it has to be kneaded for a long time - 15-20 minutes. This task can be entrusted to the bread maker by loading the prepared products into it and selecting the program intended for mixing the unleavened dough.
- Dough should not be used immediately after cooking. It is advisable to allow him to rest for 20-30 minutes. During this time, the gluten contained in the flour will have time to swell, as a result of which the dough will become much more pliable.
Dough for ointments on mineral water can be kneaded without adding any components, except for flour and salt, and you can make it with eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream. Each option has its admirers.
The easiest recipe for manta dough on mineral water
- wheat flour - 0.5 kg;
- cold highly carbonated mineral water - 0, 25 l;
- salt - 5 g.
- Sift flour, mix it with salt. In the center make a recess.
- Pour chilled mineral water into the prepared hole.
- Quickly mix the flour with water using a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle flour on the tabletop, place the dough on it. Knead it with your hands. You need to knead for at least 15 minutes to make the dough firm, elastic, not sticking to your hands.
- Form a ball of dough. Wrap it with cling film to protect it from weathering. Leave it on the table.
After half an hour, the dough can be rolled, cut out circles and form manti.
Dough for ointments on mineral water with vegetable oil
- wheat flour - 0, 65-0, 7 kg;
- mineral water - 0, 25 l;
- refined vegetable oil - 70 ml;
- salt - 5 g;
- sugar - 10 g.
- Sift flour, make a well in it.
- Pour the mineral water into a clean bowl. It is desirable that the liquid was at room temperature.
- Pour oil into mineral water, add sugar and salt. Whisk the products with a whisk.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the prepared well.
- Stir quickly with a spatula.
- Put the dough on a floured countertop, complete the kneading process with your hands.
- Make a bun from the dough, coat it with vegetable oil and leave it at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
After the specified time, the dough can be used to cook the manti.
Dough for dumplings on mineral water with egg
- wheat flour - 0, 6 kg;
- mineral water - 0, 2 l;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- refined vegetable oil - 60 ml;
- salt - 3 g;
- sugar - 3 g.
- Break an egg into a bowl, add sugar and salt to it, rub it.
- Pour mineral water into the egg, quickly stir the products with a whisk.
- Add oil, whisk.
- Sift flour. Add it to the liquid mixture in parts, mixing the contents of the bowl each time to prevent lumps from forming.
- Knead a thick, not sticky dough. Place it in a plastic bag and leave it at room temperature for half an hour.
The dough made according to this recipe is so elastic that even an inexperienced hostess can make thin, but strong manti
Dough for dumplings on mineral water with sour cream
- wheat flour - 0, 4 kg;
- sour cream - 50 g;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- mineral water - 120 ml;
- salt - a large shchip.
- Break an egg into a bowl, add sour cream and salt to it, whisk with a whisk until a homogeneous composition is obtained.
- Pour in mineral water, beat the food with it.
- Gradually pouring the pre-sifted flour and mixing the contents of the bowl, knead the dough.
- Put the dough in a plastic bag and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
Manty from dough on sour cream and mineral water are soft and soft.
Mante dough should be gentle, but durable and elastic. To get this, many housewives knead it on mineral water. To increase the elasticity of the dough add eggs and vegetable oil. The introduction of sour cream and other dairy products allows you to get a more tender and soft dough.