If there is some chicken and offal in your fridge, then this is a great reason to make liver and chicken cutlets. The process of cooking stuffing is simple and straightforward, even an aspiring cook will cope. And you can add anything you want to mince - flour, semolina, crackers or a loaf, any spices, spices and herbs. It is best to fry meatballs in vegetable oil.
List of ingredients:
- 250 g chicken liver,
- 400 g chicken fillet,
- 1 large onion,
- 1-2 chicken eggs,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 0, 5 tsp. spices,
- cooking oil.
1. Chicken liver should be washed and cut off all the veins. Wash and dry the chicken meat (it’s best to take the fillet), cut off the tendons and excess fat, cut it into small pieces - to make it more convenient to twist it into mincemeat.
2. For grinding meat and liver, you can use a manual or mechanical meat grinder or the same food processor. Also, together with the meat, twist the peeled and cut into pieces.
3. Add salt and any spices to the minced meat and beat in a chicken fresh egg. If the egg is small, you can add one more. Mix all ingredients thoroughly until completely homogeneous. Minced get a little liquid.
4. Heat oil in frying pan for frying. Form small patties with wet hands and place them in a frying pan. If the stuffing is too thin, then lay out small portions of it with a spoon.
5. Roast for 3-4 minutes on low heat, then turn over to the other side and fry for another 3 minutes. If the burgers turn out to be fatty, you can first spread them on napkins so that the excess butter is absorbed.
6. Liver and chicken fillets are ready! Serve them in any form - right from the pan or even from the fridge - they will be equally tasty. You can serve them to a side dish or vegetable salad.