Pancakes with cottage cheese and apples are incredibly tasty, tender and satisfying. This is a great option for a snack, dessert or even a full meal. Pancakes can be taken on the road and at work. Cottage cheese for the filling is better to use wet, but if you suddenly get dry, add sour cream, kefir or yogurt - it will turn out much more tasty. The filling can be made to a pasty state by grinding it with a blender. But it seems tastier when the pieces of apples come across in the filling.
List of ingredients:
- 500 ml of milk,
- 3 tbsp. l sugar in the dough,
- 2 tbsp. l sugar in the filling,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- flour (about a glass),
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 300 g of cottage cheese,
- 1 large apple,
- 3 tbsp. l sour cream,
- ground cinnamon to taste (1-2 pinches).
1. First make pancake dough. To do this, mix milk and chicken eggs in a convenient deep bowl, whisk lightly with a whisk.
2. Slowly start pouring the sifted wheat flour, without stopping to work with a whisk - this is how it will turn out without lumps.
3. Add sugar and ground cinnamon, you can also add a pinch of vanillin.
4. Add vegetable oil, literally a couple of spoons. Another spoon will need to add to the pan.
5. Beat the pancake batter with a whisk until there are no lumps left. You can use the immersion blender. Leave the dough to "rest" for 15-20 minutes.
6. Heat the pan and heat the vegetable oil, pour a small amount of dough in a minute, spread it over the entire surface of the pan. Fry over low heat for 2-3 minutes, then turn over and fry for another minute or two.
7. Finely chop the apple, after washing it out and removing the seed box.
8. Mix the apple with cottage cheese, sour cream and sugar. Stuffing for pancakes ready.
9. A small amount of filling, literally put a spoon on the edge of the pancake and wrap it in a straw or envelope.
Serve warm pancakes with cottage cheese and apples. And if the pancakes are cold, then they can be fried in a pan in butter.