Pancakes with potatoes and onions are a very satisfying dish that is fairly simple to prepare, albeit in several stages. Stuffing for pancakes is strongly reminiscent of a “pie” or for dumplings. It is important that it does not turn out dry. To do this, you can add a little ghee or sour cream. Cook pancakes according to your favorite recipe, considering that they should not be sweet.
- 1 chicken egg;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 5 potatoes;
- 1 large onion;
- 10 g butter;
- 1 tsp. salts;
- 400 ml of milk;
- 120 g of wheat flour;
- 4 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream.
1. You can put the potatoes boil - in the "uniform" or peeled and cut into pieces. In the second case, it is advisable to salt the water after boiling. While potatoes are being cooked, you need to make a pancake dough. In a deep bowl, drive one large or a couple of small eggs. Add sugar.
2. Pour in the milk and begin to whisk.
3. Add 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil - you can use refined sunflower, not having a bright smell and aroma.
4. In small portions, begin to pour sifted wheat flour, without stopping to stir the dough with a whisk.
5. When the last lump of flour is stirred, let the dough stand for 20 minutes in a warm place, after which you can begin to fry pancakes. Heat the pan and pour a little oil on it, and a minute later the dough for frying a thin pancake.
6. After a minute and a half frying pancake on low heat, turn it over. Roast another minute.
7. Transfer the finished pancake to the dish.
8. Boil mash with a fork until mashed.
9. Clean onions, finely chop and fry in butter until caramelized. Transfer to the potatoes, add sour cream and mix - the filling is ready.
10. On the edge of the pancake, put a little stuffing, stretch it into a long thin strip and wrap in a pancake.
11. Pancake rolls with a delicious filling can be served immediately after cooking, for example, with tea. Sour cream or sauce can be served with pancakes.