Reflecting on what to quickly cook for breakfast or snack, choose ryazhenka pancakes - this dessert will surely be enjoyed by both adults and children, especially in the morning and with jam! Pancakes are made quite simply - you will need 20-25 minutes of free time, and maybe even less. By the way, there are so many ruddy circles from the dough that you and your neighbors can feed them. Instead of ryazhenka, you can use ordinary kefir, but then the rate of soda, quenched with vinegar, you will need to slightly reduce.
You will need:
- 1 tbsp. Ryazhenka;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 0, 5 tbsp. wheat flour;
- 3-4 tbsp. l sugar;
- 2 pinches of salt;
- 1 tsp. soda, slaked 9% vinegar;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil.
1. In the capacity we will break the eggs and pour salt with sugar. Intensely beat everything, turning into a foamy mass.
2. Pour ryazhenka and immediately quench the soda with 9% vinegar. Mix all the whisk.
3. Add the sifted wheat flour and knead the dough, whipping gently so as not to form lumps. Optionally, you can add a little vanilla or cinnamon. If you have available seasoning for baking - add it and the taste of your delicacy will become even more fragrant!
4. The dough for the fritters will be dense, with large air bubbles. It will resemble a very thick sour cream or cream.
5. Preheat the vegetable oil in the pan and pour a portion of dough into it with a tablespoon, but no more, otherwise the pancakes on top will not bake and spread over the pan when turned over.
6. Fry on medium heat for about 1-2 minutes and turn each pancake on the other side with a fork or spatula. Protome the same amount of time and remove on a plate covered with paper napkin to remove excess fat.
Serve cooked pancakes from ryazhenka hot, sprinkling them with powdered sugar, jam, jam or confiture. You can use any sweet sauce if you have it, for example, condensed milk.