Today you will not surprise anyone with stuffed pepper and cabbage rolls. These delicious dishes are very popular, because cooking them is so easy that even a novice hostess will cope with this task. However, if you want to diversify the family menu, then we recommend cooking stuffed tomatoes. Be sure, your pickups will surely appreciate your efforts.
You will need:
- minced meat - 500 g (suitable for pork, beef, or mixed),
- rice - 1/3 Art.,
- tomatoes - 10 pcs. (it is desirable to take not too large, but fleshy specimens),
- onion - 2 pcs.,
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.,
- carrots - 1 pc.,
- salt - to taste,
- black pepper - to taste,
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l.,
- sour cream - to serve.
1. Prepare all listed ingredients.
2. My tomatoes. Drain. Cut the tip off and with a teaspoon gently, trying not to damage the stenochku vegetable, remove the flesh. The insides are not thrown away, they will still be useful to us.
3. Wash rice. If desired, you can boil it until half ready.
4. Mix rice with ready-made minced meat, that is, to which chopped onions, salt and pepper are added. We start each tomato.
5. Clean the onion. Cut not very finely.
6. Carrot clean. Rub on a coarse grater or cut into strips.
7. My Bulgarian pepper. Remove the stems and seeds. Cut into strips.
8. Heat the vegetable oil in a deep frying pan, sauté pan or cauldron. Fry onions.
9. As the onions begin to turn red, add carrots. We continue to fry.
10. We send pepper to vegetable fry. Stir. We salt. We shave.
11. The internals of tomatoes are ground in a blender. The resulting tomato puree is added to the frying. Stir. A little boil.
12. Pour in water. Bring to a boil.
13. Put the tomatoes in the pan. Pour cooked zazharochku. The broth should cover at least two-thirds of the tomatoes, so depending on the diameter of the pot, you may need from 500 ml to a liter, and perhaps even more water. Cover with a lid and set on fire. Cook for 50-60 minutes after boiling.
14. Ready stuffed tomatoes served to the table along with sour cream.