Warm salads are called universal dishes with confidence. And quite rightly, because they can be served on the table as a snack for the holiday table, this salad also often replaces dinner and lunch. As a rule, the hostess pampers warm salads to households in winter, but when Bulgarian pepper ripens in the garden, it would be unfair not to take the opportunity and not to cook a warm chicken and pepper salad. We will deal with the creation of this original, tasty and nutritious snack right now.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kg,
- chicken - 1 small carcass
- onion - 3 pcs. large size,
- tomatoes - 2-3 pieces,
- semi-sweet pepper - 1-2 pcs.,
- tomato paste - 2 tbsp. l.,
- ground red pepper - to taste,
- salt - to taste,
- vegetable oil - 100 ml (for frying).
1. Prepare all the ingredients listed above.
2. My hen. Cut into large pieces. If desired, instead of chicken for cooking salad, you can use chicken legs.
3. Pour vegetable oil into a cauldron. We put on fire. In the heated oil lay out the chicken. Fry
4. While the chicken is roasting, we will start preparing vegetables. Pepper my. Remove the seeds and stems. Large cut.
5. Clean onions. Mine Not too big chop.
6. My tomatoes. Cut into small pieces.
7. After the chicken has become fried, add onions to it. We continue to fry.
8. As soon as the onion begins to turn red, we send tomato paste to the cauldron.
9. Now add the tomatoes. We salt, we pepper. Stir. We continue to fry.
10. In conclusion, we send pepper to chicken with onions and tomatoes. Stir. We fry until the latter is ready; this may take 15-20 minutes.
11. A warm chicken salad with bell peppers is ready. We shift to the salad bowl and treat households or guests.