Countless recipes for baking oatmeal and cereal would be noticeably less, go past the pastry chefs with such a wonderful addition as curd is. Oatmeal cookies with a similar filling are tasty and satisfying at the same time.
Such pastries are a great afternoon snack or just a snack with hot coffee. If you correctly calculate the balance of calories and micronutrients, it turns out that few pastries can contend with such cookies in the utility.
General principles for making oatmeal cookies with curd
• Dough for cottage cheese varieties of cookies knead from oatmeal or from flakes. Flour is most often prepared on its own, interrupting the flakes in a coffee grinder or blender. Options for using ready-made oatmeal are not excluded.
• There are many options for such cookies with cottage cheese. It can be rich and dietary, depending on the products that make up the dough and the fat content of the curd.
• Oatmeal dough is not only supplemented with cottage cheese, raisins, nuts and chocolate are often added. To smooth the pronounced oatmeal flavor, it is flavored with cinnamon, lemon zest or vanilla, cocoa powder is added to the taste and color.
• To form cookies from oatmeal dough should be moistened hands, so it turns out viscous and sticks to dry palms. The optimum temperature for baking in an electric oven is 200 degrees, in a gas oven 180 degrees. On average, oatmeal cookies should be baked for no longer than 15 minutes; for well-baked cookies, the dough on the break should be dry.
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies with Curd
• two glasses large oatmeal;
• tablespoon flour;
• 250 milliliters of milk;
• dry starch - 30 gr .;
• five tablespoons of cocoa powder; • one egg;
• one and a half glasses of sugar;
• 200-gram pack of cottage cheese and half a pack of margarine;
• 0.5 tablespoons of dry soda;
• four spoons of powdered sugar;
• table vinegar.
1. After pouring the oatmeal into a bowl, pour the hot milk to them. Thoroughly stir, set aside for about forty minutes. During this time, the flakes soak and become soft. Be sure to mix several times so that they swell evenly.
2. Pour flour with starch and cocoa on a sieve, sift to swollen flakes, stir.
3. In a separate dish whitewash the egg with sugar. We shift the sweet mass to oatmeal, knead everything until smooth.
4. Through a metal sieve, wipe the cottage cheese with the oatmeal dough, put the softened, but not melted, margarine and again mix everything thoroughly.
5. Now is the time to add baking powder to the dough. Pour soda into a tablespoon, pour vinegar to it. Stirring the knife edge, extinguish the ripper, then pour it into the dough and finally mix it well with a spoon.
6. Close the bottom and sides of the pan with parchment, grease the paper with margarine or vegetable oil. Begin reheating the oven.
7. Mix well, spread the oatmeal dough on the prepared roaster and evenly distribute it.
8. As soon as the temperature in the oven rises to 180 degrees, install a roaster in it. We bake oatmeal for up to thirty minutes.
9. Ready cake, still hot, cut into small squares and let cool completely, without removing from the pan. We shift the ready, suspended cookies in a dish, pouring with powdered sugar.
Delicious oatmeal cookies with cottage cheese and banana
• small banana;
• two selected eggs;
• half a pack of “Peasant” oil;
• 350 grams of medium fat cottage cheese;
• half a cup of refined sugar;
• half a spoon of vanilla (powder); • 400 grams of “Hercules”;
• a teaspoon of factory ripper.
1. For a good oatmeal dough, not melted, but softened fat is needed. Prepare butter or margarine in advance - one hour before cooking, remove from the refrigerator, cut into small pieces and allow to soften at room temperature.
2. We will not prepare the dough from whole flakes, we must grind them beforehand. This can be done with a blender or in a coffee grinder. It is important to get a crumb, not flour.
3. Pour the eggs into the mixing bowl, add sugar and add the softened butter. We rub the components with a spoon until white, you can even whisk them easily with a whisk; a smooth smooth mass should come out.
4. Grind cottage cheese and banana into a hotel bowl on a metal sieve. We shift the curd mass in a bowl with an oil base, add vanilla with a ripper and mix.
5. Having received a homogeneous mixture, we begin to mix in small portions of oatmeal crumb. The finished dough must necessarily turn out thick, otherwise you will not be able to mold tidy cookies. If the dough comes out rare, add a little more flakes crumbs.
6. Use oatmeal dough with wet hands to form round lozenges and place them on a parchment-laid baking tray. We bake with the usual, 180-degree heating, about half an hour.
Dietary oatmeal cookies with cottage cheese without sugar and eggs
• Oat quickly boiled soft flakes - 300 gr .;
• two large, ripe bananas;
• poppy seeds and peeled sunflower seeds - 30 g each;
• two spoons of honey;
• medium fat cottage cheese - 350 gr.
1. Grind half of the flakes with a blender or grinder to a flour state. Having poured into a bowl, we grind bananas to them through a sieve.
2. In another bowl, with the addition of honey, mix the remaining flakes, seeds and poppy seeds.
3. Combine the honey mass of flakes with a banana mixture. Add, mashing through a sieve, cottage cheese and carefully mix. 4. We grease palms with vegetable oil. Separating the oatmeal dough with a spoon, form small balls and flatten them a little. We put the billet cookies on the roaster, on top of the parchment.
5. Having installed the roaster in the preheated oven, bake our cookies for 10 minutes, quickly turn them over and bring them to the same time.
Gentle oatmeal cookies with curd and dark chocolate
• homemade cottage cheese - 50 gr .;
• a glass of dark sugar;
• grated cinnamon - half a spoon;
• two selected eggs;
• 30 gr. quality margarine;
• flakes are large, oat - 1.3 cups;
• Purchased ready ripper - 1/2 spoon;
• half a cup of high-grade flour;
• dark chocolate - 30 gr.
1. Cut the margarine into a small saucepan and rub chocolate on it on a large grater. We place the saucepan on the “slowest” heating and, stirring, melt, then slowly and well cooled.
2. We interrupt oat flakes with a coffee grinder into flour, mix it with baking powder.
3. Combining sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl, pour in eggs to them. Beat until foam.
4. Add the margarine, melted with chocolate, to the sweet base, mash the cottage cheese here and whisk again well. In the resulting mass, we mix in our own cooked oatmeal and peeled wheat flour.
5. Covering the baking sheet with parchment, richly moisten it with vegetable oil. Run the oven to warm up to the recommended 180 degrees.
6. Dampen a tablespoon with water, separate the oatmeal dough and place it in small tortillas in a roasting pan. We bake about 20 minutes, until bright golden staining.
Oatmeal cookies with cottage cheese in a fur coat - “Assorted”
• a pound of cottage cheese;
• two ripe bananas, with a total weight of 300 grams;
• 40 gr. white coconut shavings;
• powdered cocoa - 100 gr .;
• 40 gr. sesame seed; • peeled peanut - 60 gr .;
• 300 grams of flakes “without cooking”.
1. Put the curd in a dry blender container. Breaking the pieces into small pieces, add one banana to it and carefully beat. We spread the resulting mass into a bowl, and in the bowl we charge a new batch of cottage cheese and a banana, interrupt and combine with the previously prepared mixture.
2. Beat curd-banana mass with a mixer, gradually introduce cocoa powder. Then, continuing to stir with a spoon, in small portions, we stir in the oatmeal.
3. Tighten the bowl with the prepared dough film, set for half an hour in the fridge.
4. Prepare the dressing. Dried peanuts in a dry pan, cool completely. We crush nuts in a crumb the blender. We sprinkle nut chips, sesame seed and coconut chips in different bowls.
5. Turn on the oven to warm up, get oatmeal dough out of the fridge. The baking sheet is covered with parchment or foil. It is desirable to smear the paper well, otherwise the cookie may stick.
6. Tear off a bit of dough from the common piece, roll it with a ball, then roll it down in one of the scatterings. Slightly flattened, laid on a baking sheet.
7. Place the roaster with the oatmeal cottage cheese cookies in the oven. Cooking at 180 degrees, up to a quarter of an hour.
Fragrant oatmeal cookies with curd and raisins
• large egg;
• 40 grams of brown sugar;
• two-thirds of the standard pack of “Farmer” oil;
• 2 gr. vanilla sugar;
• teaspoon grated lemon zest;
• 180 gr. oat flakes;
• spoon light raisin seedless;
• 60 grams of cottage cheese and 40 grams of almonds.
1. Dry the flakes a little in the oven, so immediately turn on the oven to warm up.
2. After measuring the required amount of oatmeal in a colander, shake several times to remove the flour.
3. Spread the flakes on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Dry for 20 minutes. Stir every five minutes to brown evenly. Sprinkle dried flakes in a bowl and leave to cool completely. 4. Raisins are scalded with boiling water and, after rinsing thoroughly, sprinkle on a towel. Almonds grind blender into fine chips. For more flavor, pre-fry the nuts.
5. Cooking oatmeal dough. Mixer, beat sugar with eggs and butter. After adding cottage cheese, vanilla and part of the nut crumb, beat again.
6. Putting the mixer aside, pour the dried flakes, lemon zest and raisins to the curd mass, mix until smooth with a spoon. Let the dough stand for at least a quarter of an hour.
7. Spreading with a spoon, form cookies on the baking sheet in the form of a round cake. In the center of the blanks we make a small depression and fill it with nut crumb.
8. Bake cookies in preheated oven before dyeing in brown. When breaking the finished cookies, the dough should be dry.
Tricks of making oatmeal cookies with cottage cheese - useful tips
• If you do not like a pronounced oatmeal flavor, use instant flakes.
• Try to make small, equal-sized cookies, then they are guaranteed to bake.
• Do not rush to remove hot cookies from the pan, it may crumble. Do this a little later when the baking is a little cool.
• Cooled oatmeal cookies are made not only by icing sugar. For its decoration is often used icing or melted chocolate.