How to feed the whole family with a healthy breakfast of porridge? If your children do not want to eat it in any way, adopt the recipes for quick and tasty baking - oatmeal cookies from Hercules. This trick will allow us to offer to the table easily digestible and fortified, healthy and dietary cookies.
It is convenient to wrap them in a package for a quick snack at work or an afternoon snack at school. And if you add nuts, honey, dried fruits or other components to your preferences, you will get not only an even more useful product, but also the most delicious cookies.
Oatmeal cookies made from rolled oats - general principles of cooking
The oat flakes “Hercules” are large and have no impurities, they are best suited for making cookies. You need to choose flakes of proven manufacturers and as fresh as possible.
For oatmeal dough, flakes are left whole, ground into a crumb or flour. Each variant produces individual oatmeal cookies of various textures.
In oatmeal dough, you must add a binding component. They can make a chicken or quail egg (as a whole, only the yolk or only white) or a banana. Butter (butter or vegetable) will do - the flakes will soak in it and will stick together among themselves, forming a dough for baking.
It is permissible to add wheat flour (top grade), corn starch or dried semolina into oatmeal dough.
Dried fruits or fresh fruits, cornflakes or puffed rice, spices or spices, ground candied fruits or ground nuts are used as additives in the recipes of this delicacy.
Baking time depends on the size of the cookies. Small cookies of 20 g are baked much faster than products of 60 g.
Oatmeal Hercules Cookies - A Classic Recipe
• a couple of glasses of oatmeal;
• one egg;
• incomplete cup of sugar; • one third pack of butter.
1. Mix oatmeal with prepared sugar.
2. Melt butter in a water bath or in a microwave. Add it to the cereal.
3. Smash the egg there and carefully mix all the ingredients with your hands.
4. As soon as the mass becomes dense, form the blanks. Wet hands to make a few balls of dough and put them on a baking tray, covered with paper.
5. Press on top of each ball with a spoon and form cookies.
6. Send the cookies to the hot oven for half an hour.
Oatmeal cookies made from rolled oats and ginger
• glass of rolled oats;
• one chicken egg;
• a spoon of semolina;
• 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
• pinch of ground ginger;
• a handful of hazelnuts;
• 1-2 Art. l vegetable oils.
1. Mix whole oatmeal flakes with a slightly beaten egg. Add dry semolina. Stir and infuse the mixture until the cereal grains swell. It's about a quarter of an hour.
2. In the meantime, grind nuts into a crumb-paste. This can be done in a coffee grinder, in a manual meat grinder or blender. Nuts are permissible to take any taste, but some (almonds, walnuts) will have to be cleaned from the dark skin.
3. Then mix ground ginger, nut paste and sugar into the mass. Instead of ground ginger, you can use nutmeg, coconut chips, confectionery dressing or sesame seeds.
4. Take a silicone platform with small cookie cutters. Brush it with vegetable oil using a pastry brush.
5. Put oatmeal dough into each mold and press down slightly to level the consistency.
6. Send to oven at 180-200 ° C for a quarter of an hour.
7. When the cookies are ready, they should not be immediately laid out from the mold. It is better to let them cool.
Oatmeal cookies made from rolled oats and milk
• one glass of rolled oats;
• two egg yolks;
• spoon of sugar;
• 3-4 Art. l wheat flour;
• a couple of spoons of milk (or water);
• pinch of baking powder;
• 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil. Preparation:
1. Flakes “Hercules” slightly grind in a blender, but not finely. There should be a consistency of grains, but not flour.
2. Separately, beat two egg yolks with milk. Stir in cereal, salt and sugar. Leave on for a quarter of an hour, so that the mass is slightly swollen and becomes homogeneous consistency.
3. Separately mix the flour and baking powder. Pour mixture to cereal. Mix.
4. Turn on the oven at 200˚C. Take a baking sheet and cover it with baking paper. To make ready-made cookies leave it well, smear with vegetable oil.
5. Divide dough into small pieces and lay out on a baking sheet in the form of blanks. To make cookies the same, it is more convenient to divide the dough with a spoon - tea, table or figure ice cream.
6. Put bake for 15-20 minutes. The smaller the product, the faster they will bake.
7. When the cookies are ready, pull them out of the oven and let them cool. They will harden a little. Then gently remove them from the baking sheet with a spatula.
Oatmeal cookies made from rolled oats and honey
• 100 g of Hercules;
• 120 g butter (melted or margarine);
• two egg yolks;
• three spoons of natural honey;
• 100 g wheat flour;
• a couple of baking powder;
• A couple of tablespoons of powdered sugar.
1. Mash soft butter with honey and yolks.
2. Grind the oatmeal into flour and pour it into the oil mixture. Stir and add the prepared baking powder and flour. Knead by hand soft and elastic lump of dough.
3. Wash hands with cold water and divide the dough into equal parts. Form the balls and slightly flatten them so that the bakery blanks come out.
4. Put blanks on a baking sheet on baking paper. It is better to leave the distance between the blanks.
5. Send to the oven for baking for a quarter of an hour.
Oatmeal cookies made from rolled oats and banana
• 100 g flakes rolled oats;
• half of one banana;
• spoon of powdered sugar;
• 1 tsp. cocoa powder;
• 100 ml of cream (sour cream or soft cottage cheese); • 3/4 Art. wheat flour;
• a couple of soda pinches;
• 1 tsp. lemon juice (or any citrus).
1. Grind oatmeal in a blender or coffee grinder to the state of fine chips.
2. Separately mash the banana with powdered sugar, cocoa and cream. Stir the oatmeal into this mass. The same recipe is suitable for making oatmeal dough with soft curd or sour cream.
3. Add lemon juice to soda and mix with flour. Add the mixture to the banana. Knead the dough. Roll it with a rolling pin into a layer 2-3 cm thick.
4. Dip the cookie cutters in cold water and press them in the dough. You will get blanks for cookies of the kind, which are taken molds.
5. Cover a baking tray with low sides with food foil and arrange the products on it. Put in the oven for baking. The recommended temperature is 180 ° C, the time is 20-25 minutes.
Oatmeal Oatmeal Cookies with Puffed Rice
• glass of oatmeal flakes;
• half a glass of milk;
• 3-4 Art. l Sahara;
• spoon of powdered sugar;
• 1/2 tsp. baking powder;
• 5-6 Art. l corn starch (or premium grade wheat flour);
• 2 tbsp. l puffed rice;
• A spoonful of vegetable oil.
1. Grind oatmeal into grits. Pour milk, salt. Bring to a slight boil over low heat. Allow to cool.
2. Divide the egg into white and yolk.
3. Protein and sugar mixed in porridge with milk. Send the cornstarch, baking powder and puffed rice there. Stir until smooth with your hands; there should be no lumps of non-mixed starch.
4. Blind from the dough billet cookies and roll into balls. Arrange them on a greased baking sheet.
5. Beat yolk a little with sweet powder. Grease the surface of the workpiece with this mixture.
6. Put the baking tray in the oven for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 ° C.
Oatmeal cookies made from rolled oats and dried fruits
• two glasses of rolled oats;
• a handful of dried fruit (seedless);
• a glass of powdered sugar (or sand); • pinch of cinnamon;
• 160 g butter.
1. For this recipe, it is better to take small oatmeal, and chop up large ones.
2. Rinse dried fruits in warm water and dry. Then chop and grind into mashed potatoes. If you take a raisin, you can leave it as a whole. This component can be replaced by any fruit puree to taste (apple, plum, peach).
3. In a bowl, mix flakes, dried fruit, sugar and cinnamon.
4. In a frying pan or in a saucepan, slowly melt the butter. Put the mixture there for products. Without stopping heating actively mix the mass with oil until smooth. When the sugar is caramelized, the mass will become sticky and ruddy slightly brownish in color. Remove pan from heat.
5. Prepare silicone molds - it is better to take small and not deep ones. Put in each mold hot oatmeal mass and slightly tamp.
6. Next, leave the form on the table to cool. The blanks will harden, you can pull them out of the molds.
Oatmeal cookies made from rolled oats - tricks and useful tips
• You can grind oatmeal with a blender, a coffee grinder, or mince.
• Before shaping the biscuits, it is better to wet the hands with cold water, so it will be easier to mold from the mass of the preform.
• Cocoa powder, melted or chopped chocolate are added to the dough to change the color and additional chocolate flavor. Any suitable - dark, milk or white.
• Freshly baked oatmeal cookies are quite soft and may lose their shape. So it is better to give them a good cool in the form or on the baking sheet. And then shift on a plate.