Oatmeal cookies cooked on kefir are notable for their tenderness, and it also turns out to be rather heavy and moist, so you shouldn’t fear that they didn’t bake.
For this cookie, oatmeal is often mixed in different proportions with wheat flour, and sometimes in the recipe, oatmeal is completely replaced by flour.
To taste, you can add nuts, candied fruits, chocolate chips, cheese, honey and spices to this cookie.
Oatmeal cookies on kefir with starch
· Granulated sugar - 185 g;
· Kefir - 225 g;
· Dried strawberries - 2 tablespoons;
· Oatmeal - 345 g;
· Butter - 315 g;
· Corn starch - 475 g;
· Eggs - 2-3 yolks;
· Condensed milk - 275 g
· Combine butter with yolks, sugar;
· Add condensed milk, kefir and mix;
· Mix flour and starch;
· Chop dried berries and add them to dry foods;
· Thoroughly mix all ingredients to avoid lumps;
· Form the cookies in the form of small flat balls and place them on a baking sheet, greased with butter;
· Bake cookies at a temperature of 160 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Shortbread oatmeal cookies on kefir with strezel
· Oatmeal - 315 g;
· Kefir - 775;
· Eggs - 2 pieces;
· Cinnamon - 1 teaspoon;
· Butter - 165;
· Granulated sugar - 465 g;
· Wheat flour - 735 g;
· Lingonberry jam - 2 glasses;
· Soda - 1 teaspoon.
· Before starting to make a cake, measure one fifth of both types of flour, butter, sugar, and set it aside, and prepare the basis for the cake from the remaining ingredients;
· Put the butter in a saucepan, melt and add to it the beaten eggs;
· Extinguish soda in kefir and pour it into butter with eggs;
· Add sugar and stir until it dissolves;
· Add flour and knead the dough, which should be thick;
· Wrap the dough in film and place on the fridge shelf for 40-60 minutes;
· Finely chop the chilled butter with a knife, add flour with sugar and cinnamon, mix everything, rub it into crumb by hand; · Roll the dough into the cake;
· Put it in a baking dish, sprinkled with flour and spread with jam;
· Sprinkle the cake evenly with crumb and put in a preheated 180 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.
Oatmeal cookies on kefir with dried fruit and chocolate
· Kefir - 260 ml;
· Sugar - 190 g;
· Wheat flour - 435 g;
· Peanuts - 85 g;
· Baking powder - 2 teaspoons;
· Flakes of Hercules - 215 g;
· Sunflower oil - 140 ml;
· Milk chocolate - half a tile;
· Dried fruits (prunes, dried apricots) - 175 g
· Mix flour with baking powder;
· Add sugar and oatmeal to it;
· Finely chop the dried fruits, crush the nuts, chop the chocolate into crumb;
· Add dessert ingredients to the dry mixture, mix;
· Pour kefir and butter by kneading the dough;
· Form cookies in the form of small cakes and place on a baking sheet laid with baking paper;
· Bake at 180 degrees for 17 minutes.
Unsweetened Oatmeal Cookies on Kefir
· Margarine - 65 g;
· Salt - a teaspoon;
· Kefir - 420 ml;
· Baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
· Butter - 85 g;
· Oatmeal - 185 g;
· Wheat flour - 335 g;
· Soda - half teaspoon.
· Mix two types of flour, salt, soda and baking powder;
· Put cooled butter with margarine to dry mixture and mash everything into crumb with your hands;
· Pour kefir and knead the dough;
· Sprinkle flour over the work surface, put dough on it, stretch it lightly with your hands to make it thin, then fold it in half a few times, then roll it into the cake and cut the cookies with a glass or molds;
· Send it to the oven heated to 220 degrees for 15 minutes.
Gingerbread oatmeal cookies on kefir
· Kefir - 515 ml;
· Wheat flour - 575 g;
· Soda - 2 teaspoons;
· Oatmeal - 325 g;
· Vegetable oil - 5-6 tablespoons;
· Cane sugar - 175 g;
· Liquid honey - 425 g;
· Eggs - 4 pieces;
· Granulated sugar - 215 g.
· Extinguish soda in kefir;
· Add honey, butter, eggs and sugar to kefir, mix everything well;
· Gradually add flour and knead the dough; · Cover the bowl with a film and keep it warm for 20 minutes;
· Form flat balls of dough or make gingerbread from not too thinly rolled dough using molds;
· Put cookies on a baking sheet, ideally, on baking paper and bake at 180 degrees for 18 minutes.
Oatmeal Cheesecake on Kefir
· Honey - 325 g;
· Eggs - 2 pieces;
· Kefir - 310 ml;
· Baking powder - 8 g;
· Cottage cheese - 165 g;
· Sunflower oil - 175 ml;
· Hercules flakes - 740 g.
· Grind oatmeal with a blender;
· Pour the received flour with kefir and set aside the dishes for 15 minutes so that the oatmeal swells from moisture;
· Pound cottage cheese in a homogeneous mass, without lumps, similar to cream;
· Shift the curd to oatmeal, add baking powder, honey and eggs to it, quickly mix the ingredients, add vegetable oil and mix everything well;
· Form cookies with the help of a spoon, putting them on a baking sheet, which is better to pre-lay with baking paper;
· Bake cookies for about 15 minutes in the oven, at a temperature of 175 degrees.
Yeast Oatmeal Cookies on Kefir
· Oatmeal - 265 g;
· Kefir - 455 ml;
· Sunflower oil - 115 ml;
· Wheat flour - 625 g;
· Dry yeast - 18 g;
· Salt - 1.5 tsp;
· Cocoa powder - 85 g;
· Granulated sugar - 155 g;
· Ground cinnamon - 1.5 tsp.
· Combine the two types of flour with cocoa and yeast;
· Mix kefir and butter, add salt, sugar;
· Knead the dough, mixing the dry and liquid ingredients and set aside the dishes with the dough for half an hour in a warm place to fit;
· Roll the dough, not zealous, in the cake, not too thin;
· Sprinkle the baking tray with flour, put the dough on it and sprinkle with a small amount of sugar and cinnamon;
· Send the cookies to the oven, heated to 200 degrees and bake for 15 minutes;
· Cut ready-made cookies into portions, while hot and cool, cover with a towel to keep the air softness.
Oatmeal cookies on whole-grain kefir
· Oatmeal flakes - 375 g;
· Sugar - 45 g;
· Kefir - 360 ml;
· Walnuts - half a cup; · Liquid honey - 3 tablespoons;
· Vanilla sugar - two teaspoons;
· Raisins - glass.
· Pour oatmeal with kefir 30-40 minutes before making cookies so that the flakes have time to swell and soften;
· Steam the raisins with boiling water for 3-5 minutes, then drain the water from it and throw it on the dry frying pan along with the peeled crushed nuts, and dry everything;
· When half an hour has expired, add sugar, honey, nuts and raisins to the bowl;
· Mix everything well and transfer the cookies to a buttered baking sheet, taking the dough with a spoon, one per piece;
· Bake cookies for about 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees;
· Allow the ready-made liver to cool down before it is treated, so that it hardens and becomes crispy.
Oatmeal cookies on kefir in the style of brushwood
· Hercules flakes - 180 g;
· Kefir - 580 ml;
· Wheat flour - 575 g;
· Soda - 2.5-3 tsp;
· Eggs - 2 pieces;
· Vanilla sugar - bag;
· Salt - teaspoon;
· Sunflower oil - 85 ml;
· Icing sugar for decoration;
· Granulated sugar - 115 g.
· Grind oatmeal in a blender into flour;
· Beat eggs with salt and sugar;
· Extinguish soda in kefir;
· Pour into kefir oil;
· Mix kefir and eggs, and in small portions add flour, well mixed with ground oatmeal;
· Knead a rather soft dough and leave it to come up for half an hour, not forgetting to cover the bowl with a film or towel;
· Sprinkle the surface with flour and roll out the dough;
· Cut it into small strips and form sticks, forms to your liking;
· Heat the oil and fry the brushwood;
· Spread from oil on paper napkins, to remove excess oil, and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Oatmeal Cookies on Kefir with Bird Cherry Filling
· Kefir - 300-320 ml;
· Wheat flour - 440 g;
· Oatmeal - 235 g;
· Margarine - 285 g;
· Baking powder - teaspoon;
· Salt - half a teaspoon;
· Granulated sugar - 190 g;
· Jam from bird cherry without stones - 400 g
· Spread margarine with sugar;
· Mix flour with baking powder and salt;
· Grind margarine with flour into a small homogeneous mass of crumbs; · Pour kefir and knead the dough;
· Cover the bowl with it with cling film and put in the refrigerator for half an hour;
· On a floured surface, roll the dough into a thin layer and cut into small rectangles;
· On each slice, closer to the edge, put the jam, fold the dough in half and pinch the edges;
· Put the cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 12-16 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.
Bird-cherry jam can be replaced with a filling of dried ground cherry. To make it, heat a small amount of milk so that it is hot and dissolve sugar in it, add ground cherry berries, mix and remove everything from the stove, cover with a lid and wait until the filling has cooled.
Oatmeal Cookies on Kefir - Tricks and Tips
· When mixing oatmeal flour with wheat flour, it is advisable to take no more than one-third to one-half of the volume of the second one, since, although baking with oatmeal flour is more crumbly, it contains little gluten;
· If there is no oatmeal in the recipe, but oatmeal, whole or crushed, at the beginning of the cooking it is advisable to pour kefir over them and set the dishes aside for a quarter of an hour or half an hour so that the oatmeal swells and absorbs the kefir. Thanks to this, the cookies will certainly be softer and softer, not to mention that if there is little or no flour in the usual recipe, this method will keep the shape of the cookies laid out on a baking tray;
· So that the crust of the biscuit is not dry, to cool it, after baking, it should be in the pot under the lid or covered with a kitchen towel.