Both chicken fillet and pineapple flesh have a rather weak taste of their own.
But both products are surprisingly susceptible to spices and ingredients of dishes with strong flavors.
It can be argued that both of these products are ultimately “fillers”.
They perfectly absorb the juices of other products and therefore they can be specially pickled, or simply soaked with juices or light wines.
And for fans of non-traditional cuisine there is such a little secret.
Boiled breast can be marinated overnight in syrup from a pair of pineapple cans. And those, in turn, soak a brackish marinade.
Salads with chicken fillet and pineapples - general principles of cooking
• Almost any salad can add originality, if you put chicken fillets and pineapples. Gentle chicken meat is in harmony with almost all products and vegetables. Pineapple gives the dish a special freshness and specific sweetness.
• Chicken before adding to the salad must be subjected to heat treatment - boiled or fried. Smoked chicken breast is often used.
• Pineapples are suitable and canned and fresh. The taste of this dish does not change dramatically. Every time it gets its own flavor.
• For salads, you can take fruits, canned as ringlets, and slices. But it is worth considering that if they need to be crushed, then it is more convenient to cut the ringlets, and not the pieces.
• Products in such salads are mixed or layered. Especially original and festive look dishes decorated in the form of a pineapple fruit.
• Salads with chicken fillet and pineapple seasoned with mayonnaise or yogurt. Fat content is selected independently.
Simple salad with chicken fillet and pineapple
• chicken breast flesh - 200 gr .;
• fresh pineapple pulp - 150 gr .;
• celery - 1 stalk, about 100 grams; • two boiled chicken eggs;
• 100 gr. canned sugar;
• 50 ml of natural yogurt;
• fresh dill and parsley - to taste;
• lemon juice;
• table. spoon of high-quality oil (in the dressing).
1. Wash the cut chicken, separate the fillets, cover with water and boil until ready. Lightly add water after boiling. Cool the prepared meat well and cut into small pieces.
2. Pineapple form into cubes, and celery stalk - medium-sized slices.
3. Peel the eggs from the shell and chop into small strips.
4. Connect all the crushed ingredients in a salad bowl. Add corn and chopped greens.
5. Mix yoghurt with oil (for example, olive) and lemon juice. Pound the sauce until smooth and season the dish with it.
Multi-layered salad with chicken fillet and pineapple
• chilled breast - about 300 grams;
• fresh eggs - 4 pieces;
• bank of pineapple slices;
• 200 gr. “Kostroma” cheese;
• green onions;
• onion head;
• mayonnaise for refueling;
• walnut kernels.
1. Cook hard-boiled eggs. Cool in a large cold water tank, clean.
2. Pour boiling water over the breast, add salt and boil until ready. Remove chicken from broth and cool well.
3. Cut the onion, cooled meat and eggs into medium-sized slices. Drain the syrup from the can with the canned slices, and rub the cheese into small pieces.
4. Put the ingredients on an oval dish, sandwiching with mayonnaise. Put the chicken first, then the onions. On top of it are eggs, and then pineapples. The final layer will be cheese. Layers can be repeated.
5. On top of the cheese, lay the halved walnuts halted to simulate pineapple peel. From the feathers of green onions make a “crown” and put the salad in the fridge for an hour.
Celery Salad with Chicken Fillet and Pineapples
• fresh chicken fillet - 400 gr .;
• 200 gr. canned sugar; • four celery stalks;
• low fat mayonnaise;
• semi-hard cheese - 50 grams;
• three fourth banks of pineapples;
• teaspoon “Spices for poultry”;
• 0.5 tsp. mixtures of Provencal herbs.
1. Wash the fillets in water and wipe them dry. Cut it into cubes less than half the kebab, sprinkle with "Spices for chicken", Provencal herbs. Lightly salted and put in half an hour in the cold.
2. Heat a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil well in a frying pan. Put the chicken in the oil and fry with moderate heat to a delicate golden color. Put the chicken into a bowl, let it cool completely.
3. Drain the syrup from the cans. Pineapples chop strips, and celery stalks - thin rings. Rinse the corn well and discard the sieve.
4. Cut the cheese into small squares.
5. Combine everything in a deep salad bowl. Add the cooled chicken pieces. Season to taste your salad with ground pepper, be sure to salt it. Spoon the mayonnaise and stir until a reasonable consistency is obtained.
Salad with Chicken Fillet and Pineapples - “Festive”
• boiled ham - 200 gr .;
• Corn Bank;
• 200 gr. champignons;
• chicken fillet - 250 gr .;
• canned pineapples - 5 ringlets;
• one boiled egg;
• butter, unsalted butter - 30 g;
• mayonnaise for refueling;
• greens, artificial red caviar and olives.
1. Fresh champignons chop thin slices. If the mushrooms are large - straws. Fry until tender in butter over low heat.
2. Dip the chicken into boiling water and boil it, lightly salt it with water. Cool and cut into small cubes.
3. Place the corn on the bottom of the serving dish. On it a thin layer of ham and well blot with mayonnaise. Next, lay out the chicken. Pineapple over it and blot well again. Grate cheese on the salad.
4. Decorate with greens, caviar and olives.
Salad with chicken fillet and pineapples - “Crisp”
• 250 grams of “Dutch” cheese;
• white chicken meat, fresh - 300 gr .;
• 200 gr. pineapple, canned pieces;
• mayonnaise salad dressing;
• two small pieces of long loaf (100 gr.).
1. Slices of chicken fillet fry in vegetable, calcined oil. Cook with moderate heat, stirring until lightly browned.
2. Cut the loaf into pieces the size of sugar. Fry until golden brown in a separate pan.
3. Rub the cheese with a fine grater.
4. In a large salad bowl, put the cooled chicken fillet, dried pineapples and toasted loaf.
5. Season with mayonnaise salad and, without insisting, serve.
Salad with Chicken Fillet and Pineapples - “Perfect”
• smoked chicken breast - 300 grams;
• two small sour apples;
• 250 gr. pineapples (canned);
• three Art. l “European” mayonnaise, or other fatty.
1. With a smoked hooter, remove the skin, and remove the bones, if any. Slice chicken meat into strips.
2. Thin peel off the apples. Remove the seeds and chop the straw.
3. Drain the syrup from the can. If pineapple rings - cut them into small slices. If slices, you can simply cut them in half. A more delicate taste of the salad will be, if you take fresh fruit.
4. Mix all crushed ingredients. Mix well and season your salad with pepper. Add mayonnaise, lightly salt and mix well.
Spicy chicken fillet salad with pineapples and pickled mushrooms
• pickled champignons - 200 grams;
• bank of pineapples (200 gr.), “In own juice”;
• 300 gr. juicy smoked breast;
• 200 gr. “Russian” cheese;
• salt, spices and mayonnaise to taste.
1. Marinated champignons and smoked breast cut very finely. If possible, slices of the same size.
2. Cut pineapple rings into thin strips and rub cheese into large crumb. 3. Mix all chopped products thoroughly. Season with spices. Add salt and mayonnaise and stir gently again.
Chicken fillet salad with pineapples and squids
• squid - 300 gr .;
• 50 gr. bacon;
• 100 grams of chicken breast;
• two large fresh cucumbers;
• half an apple;
• 100 gr. mayonnaise;
• juice from a quarter of a lemon.
1. Scrape the carcasses of squid with a knife. Rinse thoroughly under the tap, especially the inside.
2. Salt the boiled water. Dip squid and boil for no more than three minutes. Remove the broth from the broth and cool. Remove the chitin plates and cut the meat into rings.
3. Spread the bacon strips in a dry frying pan and dry. Fully cool and cut into thin strips.
4. Rinse the chicken with water, wipe dry and cut into small slices. In olive oil, fry the pieces of meat until cooked and let cool.
5. Cucumber, cut off the tips and chop straws together with pineapples and apples.
6. In a bulk container, mix squid with chicken and bacon. Add cucumbers with apples and pineapples. Pepper and season with mayonnaise. Add salt if necessary.
Chicken fillet tartlets with pineapples
• boiled white chicken meat - 200 gr .;
• 70 gr. “Dutch” cheese;
• 2 tablespoons of crushed walnut;
• two small garlic teeth;
• boiled hard boiled eggs - 2 pcs .;
• for filling mayonnaise;
• wafer tartlets.
1. Boiled chicken cut into small pieces and combine with small pieces of pineapple.
2. Add crushed garlic, nuts and finely chopped eggs. Coarsely rub the cheese.
3. To taste, place the ground pepper and lightly salt the salad. Add some mayonnaise and mix thoroughly. Report mayonnaise and salt if necessary.
4. The dish is served in waffle tartlets. So that they are not soaked, fill them with salad before serving.
Salads with chicken fillet and pineapples - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• When boiling or roasting fillets, do not over-cook them. Cool boiled chicken without getting out of the broth. Otherwise the meat will be hard and dry.
• From cans, express the syrup or brine well. Before chopping, dry the products well from moisture. If this does not make the salad can “flow”.
• Squid cook no longer than the specified time. Overcooked squid meat becomes "rubber".
• Rinse the squid carcasses and turn them over. Clean the gut remnants well, so that the meat does not taste bitter after cooking.
• Put the mushrooms in a dry frying pan and start frying over high heat. Add oil only after all the moisture has evaporated. Make it ready by slightly lowering the flame level.
• To lubricate the salad layers take thin mayonnaise. It is easier to apply and the layers are impregnated not only better, but also faster.
• If we have such a set of products, then it is a sin not to write something. Take the classic “Olivier”. Peas replace sweet corn, instead of potatoes - sweet, nesochnye apples. Pineapples are suitable instead of cucumbers, white boiled meat marinated in a mixture of Madera and carbonated min. water Instead of mayonnaise - yogurt, and onions will replace the unripe pear sliced into strips. Do you think this is a children's snack? Do not guess! This is a great fortified salad, perfect for dinner with diets. Or, on the contrary, as the main course, shortly before intensive training.