Croissant and a cup of coffee in the morning ...
What could be better? Only chocolate croissants!
Such a filling will raise your spirits and energize for the whole day.
Although, who said that the croissants fit only for breakfast?
They can have a snack during the day, serve as a dessert for dinner and even quench the night feast.
But this is only for those who are not at risk of excess weight.
Croissants with chocolate - the general principles of cooking
These croissants are made from puff yeast dough, are light, airy. You can cook it yourself or buy it in the store. There are also many options for simplified dough, which is kneaded on kefir, sour cream, butter or margarine.
Chocolate is used for the filling. You can take any, at its discretion, and even chocolate paste. Many should not be put. And it's not greed. Chocolate melts very quickly and if there is a lot of it, it will flow out.
For the formation of croissants, the dough must be rolled and cut into triangles. It is believed that the ideal thickness is 2.5-3 centimeters. The most convenient way to strip round cake. Just cut into sectors like pizza. If you use the purchase of dough, which often represents a rectangular layer, it is better to cut the squares, rectangles. And then they are divided diagonally, the base of the triangle is just pulled out a little by hand.
Recipe 1: Croissants with chocolate “Delicate” from home-made dough
The classic recipe for croissants with chocolate from homemade puff pastry. Its preparation requires a certain time, but this baking is worth it. Products turn out very gentle inside, and outside are fried up to a crisp.
• 310 grams of oil;
• 500 grams of flour;
• 1 egg;
• 1/2 spoon of sugar;
• 250 ml + 20 ml of milk;
• vegetable oil; • 9 grams of yeast;
• 1/3 spoon of salt;
• 60 ml of water.
For the filling 150 grams of chocolate.
1. Connect the heated water with yeast, leave for 10 minutes. Then pour warm milk with sugar, add salt with flour and 60 grams of soft butter. Knead and leave to warm for an hour. Then stir again for about five minutes, and leave for another hour.
2. We spread the dough on the food film, form a rectangle with our hands and send it to the fridge, soak for half an hour.
3. We get and roll into a thin layer.
4. On 2/3 of the layer we spread soft oil, cover the free edge to the middle, then bend the second edge on which there is a layer of oil. Get a square cake of three layers.
5. Roll out the cake, again fold in three layers and remove for half an hour in the refrigerator. Then we take out and perform this procedure at least 2 more times. The more approaches, the better the layering of the product.
6. Last time we roll the layer into a rectangle of 35 * 50 centimeters, cut into triangles with a base of 10 centimeters.
7. Separate the egg. Beat yolk with 20 grams of milk, separate the protein with a fork.
8. Grease the tip of each triangle with yolk, put a piece of chocolate near the base, roll up the bagel. We spread on a greased baking sheet, bending the edges in the form of a crescent. Let stand 40 minutes.
9. Add protein to the rest of the yolk, mix and lubricate the croissants before baking. We put at 220 degrees for 5 minutes, then reduce to 180 and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
Recipe 2: Quick croissants with chocolate puff pastry
Kneading and rolling puff pastry is a fairly long process that takes a lot of time. But you can always make croissants with chocolate from purchased dough. We use yeast.
• 115 grams of chocolate;
• 1 spoon of water;
• 1 egg;
• 500 grams of dough;
• powdered sugar.
Cooking 1. We take out the dough, if necessary, then defrost. We spread on the table and roll out in a thin layer.
2. Cut into rectangles. Then divide each one diagonally into two triangles. The size of the blanks can be absolutely anything. Someone likes big croissants, someone likes small bagels.
3. Chop chocolate. You can immediately use the droplets.
4. Put the stuffing, twist the bagel, bend the tips and spread on the prepared baking sheet.
5. We give the products to stand warm for half an hour so that they fit and increase in size.
6. Shake the egg with a spoon of water, lubricate and send for 20-25 minutes to bake. We focus on readiness and golden color. Temperature 190.
7. Finished products cool and sprinkle with powder.
Recipe 3: Croissants with chocolate on yogurt
Variant of croissants with chocolate from homemade dough on kefir. Useful to those who do not want to spend time on kneading classic puff pastry.
• 1 tsp. yeast;
• 500 ml of kefir;
• 1 spoon of sugar;
• 200 grams of oil;
• 2 eggs;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 4 cups flour;
1. Enter yeast into warm kefir, add sugar with one egg. Separately melt the butter and add it in the heat. Put the salt, vegetable oil and flour. Knead, cover and keep an hour in the fridge.
2. For the filling, we take any chocolate: white, milk, dark, with fillers and nuts. Break cubes or smaller pieces.
3. We take out the dough, divide it in half and roll out two long ribbons, 12-15 centimeters wide.
4. We strip on triangles, making slanting cuts of ribbons with tilts in different directions.
5. Put the chocolate, make croissants and send to the baking sheet.
6. After they rise a little, you need to smear an egg and send it to bake. It takes about fifteen minutes at 190 degrees.
Recipe 4: Cropped croissants with chocolate in a hurry
For making such croissants with chocolate filling, the dough is kneaded with cottage cheese. It does not need to be repeatedly rolled and cooled, everything is very easy, fast and simple. The dough is prepared without eggs. Ingredients
• 0.25 kg of cottage cheese;
• 0.2 kg flour;
• 3 spoons sugar;
• a pinch of salt;
• 3 spoons of oil grow .;
• 1/2 tsp. soda;
Chocolate for the filling.
1. Combine cottage cheese with sugar, salt and vegetable oil, mix. Add flour and hydrated soda. Making a ball of dough. Knead well to mass became elastic. If it turns out sticky (with soft curd), then you can add more flour. But not very much, otherwise the finished products will be hard.
2. Give the bun to stand for thirty minutes, and so that it does not dry out, you can cover with a napkin or put in a bag.
3. Chop the chocolate into small pieces. Better to keep it in the fridge before that.
4. Divide the dough into two parts and roll out the cake from each one, cut into 8 parts.
5. Put the chocolate, roll the croissants and send in the oven. If you want, you can grease the egg. But you can simply sprinkle with icing sugar after baking.
Recipe 5: Croissants with chocolate on sour cream
The simplest recipe for croissants with chocolate, which are very quickly prepared. To taste and mind they resemble soft bagels.
• 100 grams of sour cream;
• 2 tablespoons of powder;
• 2 cups of flour;
• 100 grams of oil;
1. The butter must be melted, combined with sour cream and one spoon of powder, mix well. You can add a pinch of salt for taste, and vanillin for flavor.
2. Put the flour, which is better to sift in advance.
3. Roll out the dough using a rolling pin in a round cake.
4. Cut into 8 pieces and put chocolate on each triangle. Spin the croissants.
5. Bake until done, remove and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Recipe 6: Mini croissants with chocolate in a frying pan
No oven? Well, okay! Fragrant croissants can be cooked even in a skillet, it would be just a wish. Of course, they are slightly different from the originals. Namely, the fact that they are made small in size and turn out to be fried. But still delicious and fragrant. Dough take ready, flaky. Ingredients
• 0.4 kg of dough;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 90 grams of chocolate.
1. Roll out the puff pastry thinly, cut into small triangles with a base of 5 centimeters.
2. Now, at a distance of one centimeter, we put a piece of chocolate, cover it with the top edge and pinch tightly. It is necessary that the filling does not follow. If the dough is dry, you can moisten with water. Twist the rolls.
3. We form all products.
4. Heat the oil in the pan, put the formed products and fry on both sides until cooked. We take out on napkins to make the glass excess oil.
Recipe 7: Croissants with Nutella chocolate spread
For the preparation of such croissants will need chocolate paste. You can take Nutella or any other. Deliciously obtained with the addition of nuts.
• 0.2 kg of oil;
• 100 ml of milk;
• 3 eggs;
• 300 grams of pasta;
• 1 cup of sugar;
• 800 grams of flour.
1. Mix the softened butter with sugar, add eggs without one yolk, leave it for lubrication. Enter the milk and pour flour. Knead elastic and soft mass.
2. The dough should be divided into three buns and removed for half an hour in the cold. It will harden and become harder.
3. Roll each bun into a circle, cut into triangles, put chocolate paste and form croissants.
4. Spread on baking sheet, grease with egg yolk and bake until cooked at 200 ° C.
Recipe 8: Chocolate Croissants with Nuts
Nuts topping gives the croissants an unmatched flavor. We will use peanuts, but you can take other nuts. It is very important that they are not fried, otherwise they will simply burn during baking. Take the dough ready puff, you can purchase.
• 0.4 kg puff pastry;
• 1 yolk;
• 100 grams of chocolate;
• 120 grams of peanuts.
1. Nuts need to detail the pieces, but not in the flour. Divide in half. One part for sprinkling, the other will go to the filling for chocolate. 2. Roll out puff pastry. First, cut into rectangles, then diagonally.
3. Beat yolk with two spoons of cold water.
4. Lubricate the triangles with an egg. Put the chocolate, sprinkle with nuts, twist.
5. Putting on the baking sheet. Do not forget to bend the tips to make the croissant arc.
6. Similarly form the rest of the croissants. Give stand for half an hour.
7. Lubricate all the products with the remaining yolk, sprinkle with cooked nuts and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees. But it is better to be guided by your stove and nuts, which can start to burn.
Croissants with chocolate - tips and tricks
• The free tip of the croissant when laying on a baking sheet should be bent under the product. Otherwise, when baking, it will move away and roll out.
• Puff pastry will curl stronger if the inside of the pieces smeared with an egg or just sprinkle with water from a spray.
• Lubricate before baking or not? In fact, this moment has only an aesthetic value and simply makes the croissants more beautiful. And if you still forget to lubricate them, then you can always sprinkle with powdered sugar or roll the finished products in it.
• Chocolate can be put not only inside. Finished products can be poured with glaze or painted. But before that, they need to be well cooled.