Liver soufflé - general principles of preparation
Vegetarians do not speak, and meat is one of the most useful and necessary for human products. Meat and meat products contain protein, and, therefore, essential amino acids that are not found in vegetables, fruits and cereals. Of course, this is not about industrial sausages or sausages, but about this product. But if you do not like pork or chicken, you can easily replace meat with offal. Not everyone knows that chicken or pork liver is far superior in quality to meat, and at the same time it is a less high-calorie and fatty product.
The liver is tasty in itself - extinguish it with onions and serve with a side dish. But much more interesting and delicious dish will be a souffle from the liver. Such dish is not embarrassing, and high-ranking guests are to be presented, and a festive table set out.
Liver souffle - preparing food and dishes
Whatever liver you take to prepare the dish, you first need to wash it, cut films and tubules, and then cut it into pieces. The liver will in any case be ground by a blender.
In addition to the offal, you will need egg white, vegetables and butter. Liver soufflé can be baked in any shape, but the silicone rubber mold will be the most ideal container for baking. The soufflé will not burn in it, and it will be easier to get it after cooking.
Recipes for liver soufflé:
Recipe 1: Liver Souffle
The easiest recipe for soufflés is a liver, a bit of a soft bun and an egg.
- 300 grams of liver
- 2 eggs + 1 protein
- 1 bun (70-100 grams)
- 100 ml of milk
- Seasonings to taste.
- To make the souffle tender and light, whites should be whipped separately from the other ingredients. Separate them and put in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Divide the bun into pieces and cover with milk. Leave soak for five minutes.
- Cut the liver into chunks, place in a blender, add the egg yolks, bun, and spices. Grind to a mushy state.
- Protein should be whipped up to a thick foam and put into the mass of the liver. Enter best broad spatula or wooden spoon.
- Pour the hepatic mass into the mold. Souffle will be baked for thirty-five to forty minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Recipe 2: A liver souffle with vegetables
If you make liver patties, then you certainly add carrots and onions. A soufflé of the liver with the same ingredients will have an unsurpassed taste, however, at the same time, a more delicate texture.
- 250 grams of liver
- 1 large carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs +1 egg white
- White roll
- Milk 100 ml
- The loaf needs to be torn into pieces, add milk and leave to soften for a few minutes.
- Separate proteins - it is best to whisk them separately. Put them in the fridge.
- Chop onions, grate carrots. Despite the fact that we will grind these products with a blender, such preparation will make the soufflé more tender.
- Combine livers, onions and carrots, rolls, egg yolks and spices in the blender bowl.
- Proteins are whipped with a small amount of salt and added to the mass.
- We put the liver in molds or in the form, oiled, and set to prepare for thirty minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Recipe 3: A liver souffle with a heart
It is known that the liver goes well with the heart. Very often, these offal is sold in mixed form, and it is for this dish that combination is best suited. Make a liver souffle with a heart. Ingredients Required:
- 200 grams of chicken livers
- 200 grams of chicken hearts
- 50 grams of oatmeal
- 120 ml of milk
- Chicken eggs of medium size 2 pieces
- Pour oatmeal with warm milk, cover with a lid and leave for 10 minutes.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Yolks, liver, heart, swelled oatmeal crush blender, adding spices.
- Protein should be whipped up to a dense foam and injected gradually with a spoon into the mass.
- Put the liver mixture into the form. Cook the souffle from the liver in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for at least half an hour.
Liver soufflé - secrets and tips from the best chefs
- If you want to make the dish as fat free as possible, bake the liver souffle in a slow cooker. Choose “General” mode (or “Chef” depending on the brand of your multicooker) and cook for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees.
- What other vegetables can you add to your liver souffl? Very tasty dish, if you enter it into chopped cauliflower, broccoli or blue.
- Do not forget about greenery! Cut the parsley or dill and add to the liver mass.
- If your goal is not to make a low-fat soufflé, add one of the ingredients to a 50 grams piece of butter.