Salad with corn and sausage is a nourishing, tasty cold appetizer, which is easy to prepare at home.
Salad with corn and sausage - general principles of cooking
Basically, the salad consists of three components of the ingredient - it is the corn itself, boiled or smoked sausage and, most often, eggs. Also use vegetables, greens, beans, peas and other ingredients.
Salad with corn and sausage does not need spices, it is enough to add some salt, pepper and season with mayonnaise.
Corn in a salad is used canned - its indisputable advantage is that it is not necessary to soak, boil or perform other actions, just open a can, drain the marinade - and now, the main ingredient of the salad is ready.
Sausage is used boiled or smoked, half-smoked for a more savory and interesting taste. This product also does not need preparatory preparation; all that is needed is to remove the casing and chop the product into cubes or straws, depending on the recipe.
Eggs are another common ingredient in a salad with corn and sausage. This product must be fresh and hard boiled. So that it did not happen that the egg didn’t boil or digest, it should be laid in cold water that covers the egg with only one finger, and boiled for about five to seven minutes after boiling. Next, boiled eggs spread in a container of cold water. Eggs cooled in this way are much easier to clean than those that were cooled naturally.
Potatoes and carrots, if they are present in a salad, are thoroughly washed, not peeled, boiled in the peel, cooled, peeled, then chopped.
Ingredients such as cabbage, onions, cucumbers (pickled or fresh) are simply cut into small cubes, strips or grated. Further, depending on the type of salad, the components are layered or simply mixed, filling with mayonnaise.
Mayonnaise for salads can be used, both purchased in the store, and made at home.
Recipe 1. Layered salad with corn and sausage
Layered salad with corn and sausage is cooked in just 10 minutes and will appeal to both adults and children. It is advisable to make the salad for an hour or two before serving. In this way, the layers of salad will have time to soak, and the view will remain uncapped - beautiful and appetizing.
• 120 grams of canned corn;
• one small cucumber (per 100-150 grams);
• 150 grams of cooked sausage;
• to taste mayonnaise;
• parsley leaves.
1. Wash the carrots and boil them until ready. Cool, peel, cut into small cubes.
2. Peel the cucumbers.
3. Cut boiled sausage and cucumber in the same small cubes as boiled carrots.
4. We divide all the ingredients into two parts and spread the salad on a flat dish in layers, covering each but the last with a thin net of mayonnaise: sausage, carrots, cucumbers, corn, repeat all layers again.
5. Decorate the top of the salad with washed and dried parsley leaves.
If desired, the salad during salting can be slightly salted. It is also permissible not to cut the ingredients, but to grate, which, of course, will simplify the task of cooking.
Recipe 2. Smoked sausage and corn salad with roasted vegetables
A rich salad will be a great solution for a quick dinner or a great addition to hot dining dishes.
• a jar of canned corn (325 grams);
• two carrots;
• vegetable oil;
• 220 grams of smoked sausage;
Cooking Method: 1. Clean the onion, shred its thin quarter rings, fry in hot oil until golden brown.
2. Add grated carrot for Korean carrot, fry until soft.
3. Fully cool onions with carrots in a special plate for salad.
4. Add the corn, cut into thin strips of smoked sausage.
5. Salt, add mayonnaise, mix thoroughly.
6. Before serving, salad can be decorated with greens.
Recipe 3. Smoked sausage with corn and beans
Due to the fact that the products that make up the salad, do not require any heat treatment, it is a pleasure to cook this dish. It turns out nourishing, bright and very tasty.
• 330 grams of savelata;
• can of canned beans (red or white - optional);
• canned corn;
• jar of canned green peas;
• ground pepper, salt;
• olive mayonnaise.
1. All banks with preservation open, throw back the corn, peas and beans in a colander to stack the marinade.
2. We clean the Servelat and cut it into small cubes or strips, as you like.
3. Mix the canned ingredients with sausage, refill everything with a small amount of mayonnaise, add some salt and pepper.
4. Put the salad in a salad bowl.
Recipe 4. Salad with corn and sausage, and cabbage
To make the salad juicy and tender, it is best to use young white cabbage, also this ingredient can be replaced with Peking cabbage.
• 350 grams of boiled sausage;
• half a dozen cabbage;
• Corn Bank;
• salt, spices;
• greens: dill and parsley;
• three eggs.
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the eggs in a small amount of water for five to eight minutes. After dipping them in cold water, cool and clean. 2. Shred cabbage with a thin, straight transparent straw. Salt it and carefully mnemy hands.
3. Cut the peeled onion into thin half rings, if the onion is large, then half of the vegetable cut into quarters will be enough
4. Boiled sausage chop straws, eggs cubes.
5. Mix cabbage, onions, sausage and eggs in a deep container.
6. Add corn kernels, chopped herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
7. Fill all the ingredients with mayonnaise, mix well.
8. Before serving, let the salad cool for at least half an hour.
Recipe 5. Salad with corn and sausage
A hearty salad based on “Olivier” will satisfy hunger quickly and tastefully.
• 250 grams of boiled sausage;
• small onion;
• two potatoes;
• 200 grams of corn;
• small fresh cucumber;
• three eggs;
1. Wash carrots and potatoes and boil them directly in the skin until ready, then cool, peel and cut into small cubes.
2. My cucumber and cut into small squares, the same procedure is done with the onion.
3. Cut the boiled sausage into cubes.
4. Boil the eggs hard, rub on a coarse grater or chop into small cubes.
5. Mix all the components of the salad in one container, pour corn grains, add mayonnaise, pepper and salt to taste, mix.
Recipe 6. Salad with corn and sausage with crackers
Crisp, incredibly delicious salad with smoked sausage, corn and crackers will give everyone a true pleasure. In this case, it is prepared as easily and quickly as the other salads presented here. The main thing is to add croutons to the salad just before serving, so that they do not soften, but crunch nicely.
• 130 grams of any smoked sausage;
• 50 gram pack of crackers;
• four eggs;
• green onion feathers; • three pickled cucumbers;
• 180 grams of canned corn.
1. Rinse green onions in cold water, shake and finely shred.
2. Boil hard-boiled eggs, cool in cold water, clean and cut into cubes.
3. We remove the sausage from the shell, cut it into thin long strips.
4. Mix eggs with green onions and sausage, add diced pickled cucumbers and corn.
5. Mix all the ingredients with mayonnaise, if necessary add some salt.
6. Before serving, add crackers, mix again.
Recipe 7. Salad with corn and sausage, and olives
A large number of ingredients should not scare you, in fact, preparing a salad is easy, and each submitted component of the dish gives the salad its unusually expressive aroma and taste.
• 100 grams of pitted olives;
• Corn Bank;
• 220 grams of Peking cabbage;
• 200 grams of boiled sausage;
• greens, salt;
• four medium-sized tomatoes;
• three eggs.
1. Dice hard-boiled eggs.
2. Cut the sausage into thin strips.
3. Wash tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
4. Peking cabbage shred straws.
5. Mix all the prepared ingredients in a deep bowl, add corn, chopped herbs, salt.
6. Dress the salad with mayonnaise.
Recipe 8. Salad with corn and sausage with pasta
Unusual salad, rather, it can even be called a full-fledged dish in a cold version.
• 230 grams of boiled sausage;
• 200 grams of small pasta;
• 50 g bundle of green onions;
• one lemon;
• one sweet pepper;
• ground pepper;
• vegetable oil;
• 50-60 grams of mayonnaise;
• bank of corn.
1. Cut the sausage into cubes.
2. Boil macaroni, recline in a colander, wash with cold water, mix with two spoons of vegetable oil. 3. Pepper peel and cut into squares.
4. Onion shred rings.
5. Squeeze juice from lemon, mix lemon juice with mayonnaise.
6. Mix in the salad bowl all the prepared ingredients, add corn, salt, pepper, season with lemon mayonnaise.
Salad with corn and sausage - tricks, tips
Taste, aroma and quality of salad depends on the quality of the main ingredients of the dish:
• Purchase canned sweet corn from reputable manufacturers, or in glass jars, so you will be sure that the kernels are of a beautiful color, whole, not broken.
• When choosing a sausage for salad, pay special attention to its composition and price. Firstly, a good sausage will never be cheap, and secondly, meat should be in the first place as a part of high-quality sausage, not skins or soy.
• Also, when choosing a sausage, look at the number of food additives, sausage made from meat, they do not particularly need them.
• If the sausage is released according to all high-tech rules, its name will not contain adjective epithets. Those. if the sausage is called “Doctor's”, then there should be no “Favorite doctor's” or “Gentle doctor's”. The presence of the word “Extra” is admissible - this indicates the high quality of the sausage product.