The popularity of lazy dishes is quite reasonable - they save precious time, and they are as nourishing and tasty as high-grade dishes.
Ordinary cabbage rolls, though visually beautiful, do not differ much from lazy ones in taste. Therefore, you can safely, without spending a lot of time and effort, to build excellent lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker.
Lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker - general principles
Preparation of any dish begins with the preparation of products. The composition of lazy cabbage rolls includes cabbage, vegetables, minced meat, sometimes cereals.
Cabbage take white, Savoy or Peking. Boil it is not necessary, it is enough to rinse, dry and chop into strips or cubes, you can also use a special grater. Cabbage later varieties, it is desirable to slightly salt and mash your hands, so that it selects the juice and turn out to be tender.
For the meat component of the dish take any kind of meat: beef, pork, poultry. Meat is twisted in a meat grinder, minced salt and pepper. It is permissible to use fish.
Of the cereals, preference is given to rice; it is ideally combined with other products. It is pre-boiled until half ready.
The rest of the vegetables: tomatoes, onions, carrots, paprika and others are also ground and added to the total mass. For saturation, it is desirable to pre-sauté them by adding butter or vegetable oil.
No less important component of the dish is gravy, it is prepared based on your taste: from browned vegetables, tomato paste, sour cream.
When serving, the finished dish is sprinkled with herbs and poured with various sauces.
1. Lazy cabbage rolls in a crock-pot in the form of a casserole
• head of savoy cabbage;
• ground beef - half a kilogram;
• two bulbs and carrots;
• long grain rice - incomplete glass;
• sour cream - 200 g;
• ketchup - 50 g;
• salt, seasoning - 10 g each;
• oil for frying - 50 ml.
Preparation: 1. Wash my cabbage, chop fine straws, shred carrots, chop onions with a knife.
2. Wash rice thoroughly.
3. Mix vegetables with rice, add some salt, add seasoning.
4. Add ground beef and mix again.
5. In the capacity of the multicooker pour oil, put the prepared mass.
6. For gravy, put ketchup into diluted sour cream with water and stir well.
7. Fill the multicooker contents with the sauce, close the lid and bake in baking mode for 60 minutes.
8. Serve on plates, cut the casserole in portions, next to we put a bowl with a sauce made from sour cream and greens.
2. Lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker with browning
• ordinary cabbage - half a head;
• long grain rice groats - 1 cup without a slide;
• minced pork - a small cup;
• sour cream - 1 cup;
• tomato puree - 50 g;
• butter - a small piece;
• oil for frying - 1 cup;
• two bulbs and carrots;
• salt, seasoning - 10 g each;
• Lavrushka - 2 leaves;
• parsley, dill - 3 branches each.
1. Pour the oil into a cup of the multicooker, heat it up in the “pastry” mode, spread the shredded onions with carrots.
2. Add the washed rice, mix with vegetables.
3. Pour in water, bring to a boil and cook for a few minutes in the same set mode.
4. Spread prepared minced pork over the entire surface of vegetables with rice.
5. Cut cabbage into thin strips, sprinkle with salt, put hands on it and put it in an even layer on minced meat.
6. In another bowl, mix the sour cream with tomato puree, salt, add seasoning, put bay cherry and butter, mix well, pour the contents of the multicooker.
7. We switch the device to the “rice” mode and bake lazy cabbage rolls for a little less than half an hour.
8. After this time has elapsed, the multicooker is switched to the “heating” mode.
9. Put the dish on a plate, sprinkle with greens, pour with gravy, in which everything is baked.
3. Lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker in the form of cutlets
• a small head of cabbage; • Krasnodar rice - 125 g;
• Pork and ground beef - half a kilogram;
• a pair of onions;
• 3 eggs;
• allspice powder, salt - 20 g.
For the sauce:
• onions, carrots - 2 pcs .;
• 6 tomatoes;
• sour cream - 1 incomplete glass;
• leaf of laurel;
• a pinch of salt;
• oil for frying - 30 ml.
1. Shred the onions with a knife, grate the carrot, put everything into the multicooker container, pour in some oil and fry until golden in the frying mode.
2. We wash the rice, boil it on the stove in a separate deep container until half ready.
3. Mix pasta vegetables and rice in a small bowl.
4. For the sauce, we carrot three on a grater with fine teeth, chop the onion with a knife, fry in a multicooker container until onion is transparent in the “frying” mode. Add the peeled tomatoes sieved through a sieve, spread the sour cream, salt, simmer for a few minutes.
5. Put the minced meat, cabbage, chopped into fine chippings in a cup with rice and vegetables, add the eggs, add some salt, pepper, and stir well.
6. From the cooked minced meat form patties with a diameter of 5 cm, put them in a container with sauce, add laurel.
7. Turn on the mode of "quenching", we slow down a little less than an hour.
8. Serve lazy cabbage rolls, watering with the sauce in which they were stewed, garnish with parsley leaves.
4. Dietary lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker
• minced chicken meat - a small cup;
• Krasnodar rice groats - 1 cup without a slide;
• salt, mixed black and red pepper - on a small pinch;
• cabbage - small head;
• a couple of bulbs and carrots;
• parsley - bunch;
• 1 celery root.
1. Shred cabbage with strips, finely chop the onion, carrot three on a fine grater.
2. In the capacity of the multicooker, pour the oil, spread the cabbage, onion, carrot, washed rice, add some salt and pepper.
3. Put cabbage on cabbage with vegetables and rice, chopped celery root and parsley on it.
4. Set the multicooker to the “baking” mode and fry all the ingredients for several minutes with constant stirring (in case of evaporation of the liquid, you can add a little water). 5. Switch to the “stewing” mode, cook lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker for another 30 minutes.
6. When serving, sprinkle with fresh parsley.
5. Lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker with pollock
• pollock - 3 middle fish;
• cabbage - a small part of the head;
• onion head;
• any rice groats - 1 cup;
• 50 ml of milk;
• 2 eggs;
• a couple of carrots;
• 1 cup of any broth;
• 1.5 handfuls of flour;
• tomato - 50 g;
• oil for frying - 30 ml;
• pepper, salt - 20 g each.
1. Fish giblets, we separate the ridge of pulp. Chop the pulp in a meat grinder, adding a small onion.
2. Cabbage three on a fine grater, salt, knead hands.
3. Add boiled cereal, cabbage, seasoning, milk, eggs to the cup with chopped fish and onions, stir well.
4. We form slightly elongated meatballs out of minced meat, put them into a multicooker container in heated oil, fry in the “frying” mode on both sides.
5. Prepare the sauce: fry the onions and carrots in a separate frying pan with butter, put the tomato puree in, cook for 2 minutes, dilute with a glass of any broth or plain water, add the flour. Boil the sauce for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
6. Fill the roasted cabbage rolls with sauce and stew in the “stewing” mode for 25 minutes.
7. Serve on plates, next to put sour cream.
6. Lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker with mushrooms without minced meat
• a small head of cabbage;
• 4 fresh champignons;
• two bulbs and carrots;
• rice - 200 g;
• a tablespoon of tomato;
• on a pinch of salt and black pepper powder;
• 20 g of granulated sugar;
• cooking oil - 20 ml;
• 2 laurel leaves.
1. Cut cabbage into small cubes.
2. Mushrooms clean, wash, cut into plates, boil after boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Cut the carrot into straws, chop the onion with a knife.
4. Put the champignons in the capacity of the multicooker with the heated oil, fry for a few minutes in the “baking” mode with frequent stirring.
5. To the mushrooms lay out the vegetables, fry a few more minutes.
6. Put tomato paste in a separate cup, dilute with water, add some salt, pepper, sugar, add laurel. 7. To the mushrooms and vegetables lay out the rice, cabbage, pour all the sauce, stir and simmer in the mode of "quenching" for half an hour.
8. Serve on plates, sprinkle with herbs.
Lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker - tricks and useful tips
• Lazy cabbage rolls will turn out tasty if you use minced meat from tenderloin and fatty layers, a lot of vegetables. If you see that the cabbage you chopped is not too juicy, salt it and put it in your hands. Also succulently add pre-browned onions and carrots. If the total weight for lazy cabbage rolls turned out to be watery, add some flour or breadcrumbs to it.
• If you are preparing lazy cabbage rolls in the form of cutlets, chopsticks, then fry them quickly on well heated oil before crusting.
• Also, lazy cabbage rolls will be tender and juicy if you put a small piece of butter in the center of each cutlet when forming the cutlets.
• If the prepared sauce has boiled down or turned out in a small amount, just pour a little boiling water in the process of stewing.
• Lazy golbtsy, as well as the standard can be frozen. After they can be cooked, even without defrosting. Put the frozen semi-finished products in butter heated in a bowl of the multicooker, soak in the “quenching” mode for a few minutes, then fry in the “baking” mode and cook in the usual way.
• Delicious lazy cabbage rolls cooked in sauce. Use standard cream, tomato paste, and vegetables for gravy. Or experiment and add cream, mushroom puree, greens. Enjoy your meal.