Classic cabbage rolls take a long time to prepare, and not every hostess can make it. But this is not a reason to abandon your favorite dish, because you can cook lazy cabbage rolls!
This dish has a delicate flavor and aroma. In addition, such cabbage rolls are prepared quickly and quite simply!
Stuffed cabbage lazy with cabbage - general principles of cooking
Cabbage is the main ingredient of lazy cabbage rolls. It must be thoroughly washed and dried. Then all the leaves of cabbage should be separated from the base and cut off their large veins. After, you need to cut the vegetable into small strips. So that the cabbage does not burn and is soft, before cooking it can be poured with boiling water.
For minced meat it is advisable to use fresh meat or thawed at room temperature. Onions can be added immediately to the stuffing or chopped separately. In the second case, the vegetable will need to either pour over boiling water or fry in vegetable oil.
The cereal for the dish must be pre-rinsed to clear water and boiled in water with a small amount of salt.
Lazy cabbage rolls can be cooked in the form of cutlets or balls. But for maximum speed, the ingredients should simply be alternately loaded into the pan and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are soft.
When cooking stuffed cabbage in the form of cutlets, they must first be fried in a frying pan heated with oil, and then stew under the lid until ready.
The dish can be served as a main or with any garnish to taste. For example, with mashed potatoes, boiled rice or steamed vegetables.
Cabbage rolls lazy with cabbage and beans
• 390 g cabbage;
• 90 g carrots;
• 50 g onions;
• 1 can of beans in a tomato (canned);
• 30 ml of vegetable oil;
• 200 ml of broth;
• 1 tsp of any vegetable seasoning;
• a bunch of parsley.
1. Rinse, dry and cut the cabbage into 5-7 cm long slices. Squeeze the cabbage. 2. Grate carrots, chop onions finely.
3. Pour oil into a deep frying pan, fry carrots with onions.
4. Add the cabbage to the pan, put the beans out of the jar with the tomato sauce, add the broth, seasoning and salt. Stir.
5. Cook first, covered with a lid, for about 30-35 minutes.
6. At this time, chop the greens.
7. Remove the cap after the specified time, sprinkle with greens, mix.
8. Remove the dish from the heat and serve on a beautiful, slightly deep plate.
Stuffed cabbage lazy with cabbage in the oven
• 500 grams of meat;
• 290 g cabbage;
• 180 grams of rice;
• 100 g carrots;
• one egg;
• 1/2 onions;
• 50 g of tomato juice;
• 80 g sour cream;
• salt, seasoning to your taste.
1. From the cabbage head, remove the top leaves, and then chop the cabbage, and then set aside for a while, so that it runs the juice.
2. Boil the rice until cooked to 70%.
3. Vegetables (carrots and onions) peel. Then cut them into small pieces.
4. In a meat grinder, first chop the washed, dried and chopped meat. From there, then skip the carrots and onions.
5. Combine rice, cabbage and minced meat in one container, beat in an egg. Salt, add spices and mix.
6. Form small chops - stuffed cabbage from the resulting mixture.
7. Put the patties in a baking dish (not flat).
8. Mix together sour cream and tomato juice, cover with this mixture patties.
9. Cover the form with foil and cook in the oven for 35 minutes.
10. Serve slightly cooled with fresh vegetables.
Stuffed cabbage lazy with cabbage and mushrooms
• 230 g rice;
• one carrot;
• one onion;
• 450 g of fresh cabbage;
• 550 g of champignons;
• 180 ml of meat broth;
• 30 ml of oil (preferably olive oil);
• 1 teaspoon universal seasoning;
• 2-3 sprigs of greens.
1. First of all, you need to thoroughly wash the rice, for which purpose pour it into a colander and soak it under running water until it becomes transparent. 2. Cut peeled onions into thin strips.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then put the onion here and pass it a few minutes.
4. Carrots, peeled peeler, grate on the shallow side.
5. Transfer the carrots to the onion, and pass a couple more minutes.
6. Add spices to taste and salt.
7. Wash the champignons, dry with a napkin and cut into slices.
8. Mushrooms shift to the pan with carrots and onions. Stir.
9. Cut the cabbage thinly into strips, shift to the pan and mix again.
10. The next step is to add rice.
11. Stir the food thoroughly, pour in the broth.
12. Cover the pan with a lid, cook for 15 minutes.
13. After that, remove the lid, mix the products, add the greens.
14. Cover the pan again with the lid, turn off the heat and soak for another 10 minutes.
15. Serve the ready meal to the table in portions with fried or boiled meat.
Cabbage rolls lazy with cabbage and buckwheat in the pan
• 280 g minced (any);
• 120 g carrots:
• 60 g onions;
• 350 g of fresh cabbage;
• 220 g buckwheat;
• 260 ml of tomato juice;
• 200 ml of water;
• 1 tbsp. spoon of dried dill;
• cooking oil;
1. Mince the pre-thaw at room temperature.
2. Pour oil into the saucepan, warm it.
3. Grate the carrots finely.
4. Onion cut into slices.
5. Transfer the vegetables to the pan, start frying them.
6. Rinse the buckwheat thoroughly and leave in a colander for a while to let the water glass completely.
7. Cut the cabbage into strips.
8. Transfer the buckwheat and cabbage to the saucepan, pour in tomato juice and water, mix. Put to languish.
9. After 10 minutes, add the minced meat to the pan.
10. Salt, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
11. After that, sprinkle the dish with dill, mix again and serve to the table.
Cabbage rolls lazy with a cabbage in a slow cooker
• 750 g fresh cabbage;
• 450 g of minced meat;
• 120 g carrots;
• 70 g onions;
• 150 grams of rice;
• 50 ml sour cream 15%; • 30 ml of tomato sauce;
• 150 ml of water;
• 1-2 lavrushki;
• 5 g seasonings for meat.
1. First grab the cabbage - it should be chopped thinly, and slightly squeezed.
2. Peel the onion and pass it through the meat grinder along with the minced meat.
3. Carrots peeled grate large.
4. In a deep bowl, mix the cabbage, carrot, washed cereal and minced meat.
5. Lubricate the bottom of the multicooker tank with oil, put cabbage mixture into it.
6. Prepare the filling - mix together the tomato sauce and sour cream, add water, seasonings and salt. Mix thoroughly.
7. Fill the prepared cabbage mixture with the prepared mass, put the leaves of laurea on top, close the lid of the multicooker.
8. Select the “Baking” mode and cook for 60 minutes if the cabbage is “old”, and 35-40 minutes - if the cabbage is “young”.
9. Serve the finished dish, decorated with greens.
Cabbage rolls lazy with cabbage and chicken
• 270 g chicken fillet;
• 350 g cabbage;
• 1 onion;
• 1 carrot;
• 1 tomato;
• 1 Bulgarian pepper;
• 100 ml of water;
• cooking oil;
1. Pour oil into a deep frying pan, warm it over low heat.
2. Rinse the chicken fillet, dry with paper towels and cut into small cubes.
3. Put the fillets in the pan, start to fry.
4. Shred cabbage.
5. Cut the onion.
6. Grate carrots on any grater.
7. From the pepper, remove the middle, cut into 2 cm slices.
8. Immerse the tomato in boiling water, then remove it, remove the skin and cut into cubes, removing the core.
9. Place the vegetables alternately in the pan with the fried chicken.
10. Pour in water, salt and cover with a lid.
11. Cook for 35 minutes, then remove the lid, and sprinkle the dish with chopped greens.
12. Serve hot with slices of bread. If desired, you can separately prepare the fill for filing. To do this, mix mayonnaise with ketchup, greens and broth.
Cabbage rolls lazy with cabbage and pork, stewed in a pan
Ingredients: • 430 g cabbage;
• 560 g pork;
• onion head;
• a couple of laurels;
• bunch of greens;
• one egg;
• a pair of tablespoons of vegetable oil;
• half a cup of rice;
• 7 spoons of tomato paste;
• a glass of homemade sour cream;
• a large glass of water.
1. Rinse the pork, dry and mince with the peeled onions.
2. Shred cabbage and scald with boiling water. Then squeeze and add to the mince.
3. Boil the rice until half cooked. Water drain.
4. Mix in a bowl stuffing with cabbage, rice, egg, salt and pepper.
5. Pour vegetable oil on the bottom of the pan. Form the mince balls and place them in a saucepan.
6. In a bowl, mix the water, homemade sour cream and tomato paste.
7. Pour the stuffed cabbage over the mixture.
8. Reassemble and rinse the greens. Finely shred.
9. Sprinkle the cabbage rolls with greens and place the bay leaves on top.
10. Simmer over low heat for about 45 minutes.
11. Serve balls with your favorite side dish.
Stuffed cabbage lazy with cabbage - tricks and useful tips
• Meat for stuffed cabbage is better to use fat, so that they better keep their shape.
• To make the cabbage rolls softer and juicier, add tomato or sour cream sauce to the mince.
• For savory taste, add minced meat, chopped or skipped through a press, garlic.
• For freshness, add ground onion, tomato, parsley, cilantro or dill.
• Take a saucepan for cooking lazy cabbage rolls with a thick bottom.
• Lazy cabbage rolls in the form of patties can be frozen as a cake mix.
• Make cutlets or balls with wet hands.