Patties are a delicious dish that is associated with home and comfort.
You can cook them with different fillings, but the most common is the filling of mashed potatoes. This is a rather appetizing and healthy vegetable, with which the patties are soft and juicy. And to further decorate the taste of the dish, mushrooms are added to the mashed potatoes. They give the pies flavor and make them even more appetizing.
Pastry dough is suitable for any - fresh, kefir, yeast or even cottage cheese. Mushrooms, if desired, can be used canned. Also suitable forest, dried, store or fresh. Pies themselves can be fried or baked in the oven, the second option is healthier and contains less calories.
Potato and mushroom patties - general principles of cooking
• For yeast dough, use both fresh and dry yeast.
• Mushrooms before adding to mashed potatoes is better to fry with onions.
• Potatoes for the stuffing, if desired, cut into small pieces.
• Cook pies in a pan with plenty of butter.
• If you are baking pies, preheat the oven.
• Spread fried pies on paper towels so that they absorb excess oil.
• If you are baking patties, pre-cover the baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Before you put the patties in the oven, coat them with whipped yolk.
Potato pies and pickled mushrooms
• 950 g of flour;
• five tablespoons of vegetable oil;
• two glasses of water;
• 10 grams of dry yeast.
For the filling:
• 800 g of potatoes;
• 200 g of pickled mushrooms;
• one bow;
• oil for frying.
1. For brewing, pour water into a saucepan and heat it to a warm state.
2. Pour water into a plate, add dry yeast, salt and sugar to it. Stir the ingredients and remove the plate in a warm place for a quarter of an hour. Opara should rise. 3. Take a deep bowl and sift flour into it.
4. Pour the dough into a clean bowl and add vegetable oil to it. Stir until smooth, then gradually add flour to the dough.
5. Knead the elastic and slightly damp dough.
6. Shine a ball out of dough, place it in a bowl and cover with a towel. Send the dough to a warm place to rise.
7. Peel the potatoes with onions and rinse. Spread the ingredients one by one on a chopping board and chop them.
8. Cut the potatoes into four pieces and chop the onion.
9. Open the jar of pickled mushrooms and chop them.
10. Put the potato in a saucepan with water and cook until the slices are soft. After boiling water add salt to the pan. Do not forget to clean the white foam from the surface.
11. Heat the vegetable oil in the pan and dip the chopped onion into it. Fry for 3 minutes, then add the mushrooms. After five minutes, remove the pan from the heat.
12. Drain the water from the finished potato. Then add pickled mushrooms and onions to the boiled vegetable. There, add salt to taste and pepper.
13. Take tolkushku and mash the ingredients to a state of mashed potatoes.
14. Knead the dough without flour a few more times and divide it into 20 equal balls.
15. Spread vegetable oil on the table and roll each ball in turn.
16. Put 1.5 spoons of filling on each layer.
17. Connect the two sides of the reservoir and pinch the edges. Form an oval patty.
18. Pour oil into the pan and put it on fire. After a while, put the patties in the heated fat.
19. Cook each batch of patties for five minutes.
20. Put the finished cakes on the tabletop covered with paper towels.
21. Serve the pies with vegetable sauce.
Potato and mushroom pies baked in the oven
• 700 g of flour;
• two eggs;
• 190 g butter; • salt;
• 400 g of potatoes;
• 240 g sour cream and cottage cheese;
• baking powder bag;
• 450 g of mushrooms.
1. Melt the butter in a microwave and cool.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs, add sour cream, salt and cottage cheese to them. Stir.
3. In a bowl, sift flour and add baking powder to it. Pour this dry mixture to the eggs with sour cream.
4. To the resulting mass, gradually pour in the previously prepared melted butter and knead the elastic dough. Put it in the fridge.
5. Boil the mushrooms until tender, then chop and fry with diced onion.
6. Peel the potatoes, chop into small strips and place in a bowl. There also add the fried onions with mushrooms. Stir.
7. Divide the dough into equal parts and roll each of them.
8. Put the stuffing in the center of the cake. Pinch the edges and form a triangle.
9. Lubricate the sheet with butter and place the patties on it.
10. Bake the dish for 35 minutes at 200 degrees.
11. Serve hot potato pies with tea and tea.
Fried pies with cheese, potatoes and mushrooms
• 1.1 kg of flour;
• bag of yeast;
• vegetable oil;
• 210 grams of cheese;
• four potatoes;
• 550 g of mushrooms;
• 90 g butter;
• three spoons of sugar;
• 510 ml of milk;
• two chicken eggs.
1. Pour a bag of yeast into a container, add a half cup of warm milk, a spoonful of sugar and flour. Stir and leave the dough for a while.
2. Break eggs into a bowl and beat until frothy.
3. Then add the remaining milk, salt, melted butter, the remaining sugar and beaten eggs to the brew. Stir.
4. Gradually add sifted flour to the mixture and knead the dough. Then cover the finished dough with plastic wrap and remove it to insist.
5. After half an hour, remember the dough and again remove the infusion for 15 minutes. 6. Peel the potatoes and cover them with water. Boil the vegetable until tender. Then drain the water and remember tolkushkoy.
7. Onion cut into half rings fry in vegetable oil. After that add mushrooms to the pan and fry everything together for 10 minutes.
8. Pour salt, grated cheese, pepper and spices to the ready frying. Stir.
9. For the filling, combine the frying with the mashed potatoes.
10. Divide the dough into pieces, and roll them into a layer.
11. Put a filling on each layer and form a pie.
12. Fry the patties in vegetable oil until cooked.
Puff pastry pies with potatoes and mushrooms
• 285 g fresh mushrooms;
• two onions;
• 420 g of potatoes;
• vegetable oil;
• pack yeast-free puff pastry.
1. Peel the potatoes and put them in a pot of boiling water. Boil until cooked.
2. Peel and shred the bulbs. Fry them until soft in vegetable oil.
3. Remember the finished potatoes with a fork. Add fried onions to mashed potatoes.
4. Rinse the mushrooms and cut them into small pieces.
5. Dip them in a pot of water and cook for eight minutes. Then remove the mushrooms and squeeze them.
6. Add the prepared mushrooms to the potatoes and onions, mix. Add pepper and salt.
7. Roll the puff pastry into a flat rectangle, which is then cut into squares.
8. Place the filling in the center of the square and seal the opposite ends of the dough, then pinch.
9. Put the patties seam down for a baking tray covered with parchment.
10. Bake them for a quarter of an hour at 200 degrees.
Potato pies and kefir dough mushrooms
• 530 ml of kefir;
• 350 g mashed potatoes;
• two eggs;
• vegetable oil;
• half a spoon of soda;
• 310 g of mushrooms (champignons);
• Spoon of salt;
• two glasses of flour;
Cooking Method: 1. Take the container and pour kefir into it, add soda and leave the liquid for five minutes.
2. Then add sugar, a spoonful of vegetable oil and one beaten egg.
3. Knead the dough thoroughly, periodically adding flour. The dough should not be cool.
4. Fry onion and finely chopped mushrooms in butter. Add roasted ingredients to mashed potatoes. Stir.
5. Divide the dough into equal balls, which are then rolled into cakes.
6. In the center of each rolled cake, put mashed potatoes with mushrooms.
7. Pinch the edges and form oblong patties.
8. Put the patties on a greased baking sheet and coat them with whipped yolk.
9. Bake the dish at medium temperature until it is ruddy in color.
Potato pies and sour cream mushrooms
• 240 g of flour;
• 55 g sour cream;
• 35 g dried mushrooms;
• 25 grams of vegetable oil;
• 110 g mashed potatoes;
• 90 g margarine;
• 35 g of soda;
• half onions.
1. Soak mushrooms in advance, then boil until cooked.
2. Cut into pieces the margarine with a knife and mix it into a crumb together with flour and soda.
3. Add yolk and sour cream to the dry mixture. Knead the dough and put it in the fridge for one hour.
4. Twist the mushrooms with the onions through the meat grinder and add this mixture to the mashed potatoes.
5. Mix the ingredients by adding pepper and salt.
6. Roll the finished dough into a layer and cut out with a large glass mug.
7. Place a filling on each circle and form a pie.
8. Grease a baking sheet with butter and place the patties on.
9. Bake them at 200 degrees until ready.
Potato pies and mushrooms from cottage cheese dough
• 260 g of flour;
• 140 g onions;
• 55 ml of kefir;
• 260 g of potatoes;
• four spoons of vegetable oil;
• a spoon of soda;
• 180 g of mushrooms;
• 110 g of cottage cheese. Cooking Method:
1. Stir cottage cheese with kefir. Break the egg into this mixture and pour in the vegetable oil. Stir
2. Pour salt, flour and soda into the resulting mass. Knead the dough and put it in the fridge for half an hour.
3. Boil potatoes in salted water.
4. Chop the onion and fry in a pan. Add the mushrooms and simmer them together for two minutes.
5. Stir fried ingredients with mashed potatoes.
6. Roll the dough into sausage and cut it into pieces.
7. Make a cake out of each piece, put the stuffing in and pinch the edges.
8. Chop butter in a frying pan and fry on it before browning the patties.
Potato and Mince Pies - Tricks and Tips & Tips
• For a rich taste, use different types of mushrooms.
• For the pies, cook the mushroom sauce: in a bowl, mix the broth from the boiled mushrooms and sour cream.
• To pies were minimal in calories, make them on kefir or unleavened dough.
• In the filling, add any spices to taste.
• The quickest pasties are obtained from purchased puff pastry.
• Store the finished patties in a saucepan with the lid tightly closed.
• Add dried herbs to the flavor.
• To prevent dough from sticking to hands, coat them with vegetable oil.