Of course, you can go to any store and buy ice cream, which is your heart’s content, but after reading the composition, sometimes you begin to doubt whether there is real natural ice cream on sale now. Stabilizers, flavors, preservatives, substitutes and other additives discourage any desire to acquire the favorite childhood treat.
If it seems to you that it is impossible to make homemade ice cream out of cream without a special device - the ice cream maker - you are mistaken. There are a lot of simple recipes, thanks to which you and your loved ones will be able to enjoy a variety of ice cream, made only from natural products.
Homemade cream ice cream - the general principles of cooking
Basically, the composition of homemade ice cream includes products such as cream, milk, sugar or powder, egg yolks.
• Cream and milk should be of high quality and fat, always fresh. If both ingredients are used, the ratio of cream to milk should be no less than proportions like two to one.
• Powder can be prepared independently, grinding the sugar grits in a coffee grinder.
• Before separating the yolks from the whites, the eggs should be washed and dried. Eggs for making homemade cream ice cream should be fresh and chilled.
• Also, starch is sometimes used as a binder.
• To add flavor, you can use mint, vanilla pods, zest and citrus juice, liqueur, rum, coffee and other natural ingredients.
• If desired, add fruits, berries, melons, nuts, chocolate to the ice cream.
1. Vanilla homemade cream ice cream
• a cup of powdered sugar;
• three glasses of heavy cream;
• three yolks;
• to taste vanilla.
1. Mix well the yolks with vanilla and powdered sugar. The mixture should have a uniform consistency and a pale yellow color. 2. Heat the cream and pour into the egg mass, mix.
3. Turn on the burner on the slowest fire, put our billet in the pan on the stove, simmer until thick. Do not move away for a minute from the plate, stirring the cream so that they do not boil over and do not burn.
4. As soon as the fragrant mass reaches the consistency of a very thick cream, remove the saucepan with the contents from the fire.
5. Allow the mass to cool to room temperature, pour into prepared forms for ice cream.
6. Remove to the fridge until the dessert is completely set.
2. Coffee homemade cream ice cream
• 130 ml of milk;
• 380 ml of 33% cream;
• 50 ml of brewed cooled espresso;
• four yolks;
• 80 grams of sugar.
1. Beat until smooth sugar with yolks.
2. We bring cream mixed with milk to boiling. We reduce the flame to a minimum.
3. Carefully pour the egg mass into the milk mixture.
4. Constantly stirring, bring the cream to a thickening.
5. Remove more liquid ice cream from the heat, pour in coffee, mix.
6. Cool it first on the table, then in the fridge, then put it in the freezer.
3. Raspberry homemade cream ice cream
• 500 ml of cream;
• 60-80 grams of powder;
• 800 grams of raspberry.
1. We put the berries in a colander and rinse.
2. As soon as all the liquid is gone, we shift the raspberries to a sieve and fray. We need only juice, which should come out about 400 ml. By the way, it is not necessary to throw out the remaining oil cake, you can then make compote from it.
3. In a raspberry juice pour powdered sugar, stir.
4. Whip the cream in a blender to the thickness, but not to the peaks.
5. Mix the raspberry juice and whipped cream.
6. Remove the mass in the freezer, after an hour we reach and whip again.
7. Repeat the beating procedure a couple more times.
8. After, do not touch the mass until it solidifies.
4. Melon homemade cream ice cream
• 100 grams of condensed milk;
• 220 ml of heavy cream;
• 250 grams of melon pulp.
1. Cut the melon into small pieces, put it in the bowl of the blender, mash.
2. In another container, whip the cream, gradually pouring in condensed milk, until thick.
3. Mix the melon puree with whipped cream.
4. Remove the mass in the refrigerator for an hour.
5. Ice cream we get, we mix, we remove in the freezer before acquisition of the necessary consistence.
5. Homemade ice cream with nuts and chocolate
• 200 ml of milk;
• 400 ml of cream;
• 110 grams of sugar;
• four yolks;
• 10 grams of vanilla sugar;
• 30-40 grams of chopped nuts;
• 30 grams of high cocoa bean chocolate
1. Pour milk into a small saucepan, pour sugar and vanilla. The milk is heated, but do not bring to a boil.
2. Pound the yolks in another container until smooth. Beat them is not necessary.
3. Fill the yolks with a thin stream of hot milk, while actively stirring with a whisk.
4. Shift the resulting mixture back into the pan.
5. Tomim on a quiet fire until thick, not allowing the milk to boil.
6. Cool the mixture.
7. Whip the cream until tender not steep peaks.
8. Mix milk with cream.
9. Remove the mass in the freezer, with every forty minutes you need to get it and shake to avoid the formation of large crystals.
10. After three hours, remove the mass from the chamber, divide it into three parts.
11. The first part is mixed with nuts, the second - with chocolate, the third does not touch.
12. Remove all three mixtures in the freezer for eight hours.
13. Put the finished ice cream in layers or in the form of balls.
6. Banana homemade cream ice cream
• 500 ml of cream;
• kilogram of bananas;
• juice of half a lemon;
• half a cup of sugar.
1. Peel bananas, cut into slices and put in the freezer for five to six hours. 2. We take out the frozen bananas, put them in the blender bowl, pour in cream, lemon juice, add sugar.
3. Intensively beat all the ingredients for five minutes.
4. Put the mass in the freezer, leave it to harden.
7. Blueberry homemade cream ice cream
• 200 grams of fresh blueberries;
• 60 grams of sugar;
• 350 ml fat cream;
• six yolks;
• 400 grams of condensed milk.
1. Fill fresh blueberries with sugar, put them on the fire, cook until the mass turns into puree.
2. Stir the yolks with a fork.
3. Continuing to stir vigorously, pour warm cream into the eggs in a thin stream.
4. Add condensed milk to the mass, stir well, cool.
5. We shake up weight in the blender to soft, gentle peaks.
6. Mix ice cream with blueberry puree, remove in freezer.
7. In the prepared ice cream you can put whole blueberries.
8. Chocolate homemade cream ice cream
• half chocolate bars;
• 550 ml of heavy cream;
• four yolks;
• 200 grams of sugar.
1. Rub chocolate on a medium grater.
2. Mix hot cream with grated chocolate.
3. Rub the yolks with sugar.
4. Dilute the egg mass in the cream.
5. We put on a quiet fire, we torment until thick.
6. Put in sealed packaging, put in freezer.
9. Nutty homemade cream ice cream
• 100 grams of peeled hazelnuts;
• half a line of vanilla;
• one egg;
• 150 grams of sugar;
• four yolks;
• 250 ml of cream;
• 500 ml of milk;
• 100 grams of nut nougat.
1. Fry hazelnuts in a dry frying pan, remove brown thin skin, grind.
2. Vanilla pod clean, cut, lay in a bowl blender.
3. Add egg, yolks and half of the specified sugar. Whip the mass in a metal bowl, putting the container in a water bath. 4. Mix milk, cream and sugar, bring to a boil, lay out diced nougat. Tom until complete dissolution, but in no case do not let the mass boil.
5. Pour the hot creamy mass into the egg mixture, stirring intensively to keep the eggs from curling.
6. Add nuts, mix.
7. Let cool, remove for the night in the freezer.
10. Homemade fruit ice cream with cream
• 500 ml of cream;
• a can (325 grams) of condensed milk;
• 200 ml of fruit juice;
• slices of any fruit without peel in the desired quantity.
1. Whip the cream to a soft thick consistency.
2. We introduce condensed milk, mix thoroughly.
3. Pour juice into the resulting sweet mass, add fruit slices.
4. Pour the mass into special sealed containers, put it in the freezer until it is completely frozen.
5. We spread the finished ice cream in the creamer, decorate with fresh fruit.
11. Pistachio homemade ice cream with cream
• 150 grams of peeled pistachios;
• 200 grams of sugar;
• two yolks;
• 260 ml of milk;
• 300 ml heavy cream;
• a quarter of a teaspoon of citric acid;
• one and a half tablespoons of starch.
1. Grind the pistachios, fry them if necessary.
2. Beat sugar with yolks and starch.
3. Add warmed milk to the egg mixture.
4. Put the resulting mass in a water bath, add nuts.
5. Tomim, stirring, until thick.
6. We remove for an hour in the freezer.
7. Whip cream to the state of thick cream, add citric acid, mix.
8. Combine the creamy mass with the cooled mass from the freezer.
9. Mix thoroughly, whip a little more, pour into shapes.
10. Freeze for five to six hours.
12. Homemade ice cream from strawberry in chocolate
• 500 ml cream of fat; • 300 grams of fresh strawberries;
• 200 grams of chocolate.
1. Whip the cream to the foam, which is not yet worth it, but no longer liquid.
2. Remove the mass for an hour in the fridge.
3. At this time, the berries are washed and grind through a sieve or just a blender to a puree state.
4. Chocolate melt.
5. Take the cream out of the fridge, add the strawberry puree and cooled chocolate.
6. Beat up the mass until thick.
7. We remove in the freezer for about 5-6 hours.
Homemade cream ice cream - tricks, tips
• In no case do not replace the cream with dry cream, they will stratify in the process and will not reach the desired consistency.
• The minimum fat content of the cream should be 30%.
• Watch the process, from the broken cream ice cream will be fat, not gentle and airy. Cream should thicken, no more, a stable foam says that you have overdone.
• Powder dissolves faster than sugar, so it is preferable to use this ingredient.
• Before whipping the cream, be sure to cool.
• Whip the cream in different ways: manually with a whisk; pouring the product into a sealed container and shaking vigorously; with the help of a mixer - the speed must first increase gradually, and then also gradually decrease.