We offer to cook stuffed squids in the oven. Seafood lovers will enjoy this simple recipe - a dish is prepared from affordable and inexpensive products that you can find in any supermarket. As a filling you can use anything. We offer a light filling of vegetables and fresh champignons. Vegetables can be used fresh or frozen. In this recipe, we take frozen vegetables to speed up the cooking process.
- 300 g of fresh frozen squid;
- 250 g of vegetable mix;
- 50 g fresh champignons;
- 60 g of hard cheese;
- 3 tbsp. l sunflower oil;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- 3 tbsp. l sour cream.
1. It is more convenient and faster to use peeled squids. Thaw them at room temperature. Boil water in a saucepan. Add a bay leaf, a couple of sweet peas, and black pepper, a little salt. Dip the thawed carcasses in boiling water. Boil for about 2-3 minutes. Drain and cool the squid to room temperature.
2. Prepare the vegetables. Rinse the champignons, peel them. Cut into small pieces. Heat a little sunflower oil in a pan. Add frozen vegetables and champignons. Fry on medium heat, almost to readiness. Stir with a wooden spatula from time to time. At the end of cooking, season with salt and ground black pepper. Cool it down.
3. Take hard cheese of good quality. Rub on a medium or fine grater. In a deep platter connect the grated cheese and sour cream. Mix well. Sour cream can be replaced by mayonnaise.
4. Grease the baking pan with sunflower oil. Stuff the squids with a vegetable mixture. Put in shape.
5. Top with a grease coat. Send in a hot oven, heated to 180 degrees, baked until golden brown 25-35 minutes.
6. Squids stuffed in the oven are ready. Serve immediately with your favorite sauce and vegetable salad.