“Tired of pancakes!” Such a statement from the family is very unpleasant, because fritters are one of the fastest breakfasts that you can feed everyone without a twinge of conscience if there is no time for more.
And, of course, any trouble is better to warn. In order not to hear something like this, add to this breakfast a bit of fantasy in the form of fruits that can be put directly into the dough, various sauces and various flavorings (vanilla, cinnamon, etc.).
Another option, in particular, for naughty children - chocolate fritters. A spoon of cocoa can save the day, especially if you have condensed milk or caramel for them.
- flour - 1 cup;
- fresh milk - 200-250 ml;
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs .;
- sugar - 75-100 g;
- cocoa - 40 g;
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- soda - 1/2 tsp.
How to make chocolate fritters
1. Prepare the required number of products.
2. Choose a suitable dish for dough. We drive two eggs into it. We do this carefully, so as not to get the shell. Next, add sugar and a little salt for taste. Pour in milk and mix well the products with a whisk or fork.
3. When the sugar has dissolved, pour in a set amount of flour. You can sift it through a sieve, then surely there will be no lumps, and the pancakes get airy.
4. At the end add cocoa. It is worth mentioning that it should be of high quality. Do not forget about soda - we extinguish it with vinegar 6 or 9%.
5. Once again, thoroughly stir until smooth. It should be moderately liquid, resemble sour cream in consistency.
6. Spray some oil on the pan (vegetable, olive, etc.) and heat it up. Then lay out the spoon or ladle dough. We put as much as we deem necessary and what thickness and size we need pancakes. We are waiting for one side to get reddened.
7. When the pancakes are sufficiently baked on one side, we turn it over to the other.
8. Ready-made pancakes are removed from the pan and put in a pile, alternately pouring them with sweet sauce, caramel, melted chocolate or condensed milk.