Prepare delicious, juicy pork in the oven under the power of each.
The success of the dish is in the right marinade.
Today we will tell you what and how to pickle pork for roasting in the oven.
How to Marinate Pork for Baking in the Oven - General Cooking Principles
You can take any part of the pork: shoulder, neck, tenderloin, ribs - it does not matter. Depending on the chosen part and the method of cutting, the time of marinating the meat will depend on - the larger the piece, the longer it should be marinated.
The correct marinade consists of butter, spices and spices and acid. Such products as kiwi, kefir, vinegar, tomato paste, wine, lemon or pomegranate juice and other similar ingredients take on an acidic basis. Butter is usually used simple vegetable or olive. Such seasonings perfectly complement pork: nutmeg, rosemary, curry, marjoram, peppers, oregano, sage, ginger and others.
For the preparation of the marinade using non-oxidizing dishes: ceramics or glass. Pork itself is cooked on a baking sheet, in pots, in forms, in a sleeve, in foil.
1. How to marinate pork for roasting in dry mustard
• pork tenderloin - 1.5 kg;
• a bunch of fresh parsley;
• lemon juice - 150 ml;
• mustard powder - 50 g;
• two cloves of garlic;
• seasoning, salt - 5 g.
1. Wash lemon and squeeze juice into a cup.
2. Lemon pomace cut into slices and put in the same cup.
3. Wash parsley, chop and add garlic to the lemon along with the garlic squeezed garlic.
4. To all products pour mustard powder, seasoning, a little salt.
5. We shift everything to the pan and set on medium heat and heat the mixture, with frequent stirring.
6. Cut the pork tenderloin into 3 cm thick portions, and 6 cm long.
7. Put the pieces in the heated marinade and let them marinate for six hours. 8. Marinated meat is fried on both sides in a hot frying pan for 3 minutes.
9. Put the fried pieces on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
10. For more juicy meat during roasting, every ten minutes, open the oven and pour the pork with the selected juice.
11. When serving a slice of baked meat, put on a la carte plates, next to slices of tomatoes and cucumbers, and you can also put one teaspoon of canned green peas.
2. How to marinate pork for roasting in the kefir
• pork fillet - 1 kg;
• two onions;
• kefir - 2 bottles;
• salt - 10 g;
• seasoning - 30 g.
1. Cut the meat into 2 cm thick pieces.
2. Put it in a metal bowl, add onion in half rings, salt, black pepper, seasoning.
3. Fill the meat with kefir and put in the fridge to marinate for six hours.
4. Ready marinated meat bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes at a moderate temperature.
5. When serving, lay out the meat on a la carte plates with boiled potatoes, watering with tomato sauce.
3. How to marinate pork for roasting in the oven in white dry wine
• pork meat without fat - 700 g;
• white wine - half a glass;
• one clove of garlic;
• dried basil, coriander - 2 tsp;
• seasoning, black pepper - 20 g;
• salt - 5 g.
1. On the prepared - washed and thoroughly dried meat - we make small cuts with a knife.
2. Pour seasoning into a small cup and roll a piece of meat in it.
3. Cut the peeled garlic into thin slices and insert into the incised holes on the meat.
4. Pour the wine into a separate saucepan and put the meat in, let it marinate for four hours.
5. Marinated a piece of pork bake in a preheated oven in foil for 40 minutes at a temperature not higher than 200 degrees.
6. Cut the baked meat into small pieces, put on a plate with sliced tomatoes and cucumbers, sprinkle with herbs.
4. How to Marinate Pork for Oven Roasting in Worcestershire Sauce
• pork - half a kilogram;
• soy sauce - 3 tbsp. spoons;
• sunflower oil - 50 ml;
• brown sugar - 150 g;
• balsamic vinegar - 30 ml .;
• Worcestershire sauce - 2 tbsp. spoons;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
For Worcestershire sauce:
• acetic acid - 200 g;
• molasses - 1.5 spoons;
• mustard seeds - 20 g;
• kosher salt - 100 g;
• 3 black peppercorns;
• Cloves - 5 g;
• curry powder - 15 g;
• 2 cardamom pods;
• 2 pods of hot pepper;
• one clove of garlic;
• 1 sticks of cinnamon;
• half onion;
• ginger - half a teaspoon;
• sugar - 80 g
Cooking Worcestershire Sauce:
1. Mix chopped cardamom pods, garlic cloves, hot pepper, chopped ginger in a cup, pour all the soy sauce and heat over low heat.
2. Sugar fry in a pan to a dark, stingy state.
3. Combine the sugar with soy sauce and the rest of the ingredients and boil for another five minutes.
4. We cool down the Worcestershire sauce through a colander.
Prepare meat and marinade products:
1. Chop the onion and garlic in a blender. Add them to the cut into pieces of meat.
2. Pour the Worcestershire sauce into the meat, mix it well, put it in the fridge for 12 hours.
3. Marinated meat in a sauce from the beginning of fry in a pan until crispy, and then bake in the oven.
4. Finished meat marinated in this sauce is served on a la carte plates with boiled rice.
5. How to Marinate Pork for Roasting in the Cognac
• a piece of pork meat (you can neck, shoulder, ham, etc.) weighing half a kilogram;
• vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons;
• three lemons;
• cognac - half a glass;
• ground allspice - 15 g;
• salt - 5 g.
1. On a piece of meat, we make a small cut across the surface, put everything in a deep cup.
2. Squeeze there the juice from the lemons, pour the oil, pepper, salt, pour brandy, close the lid and leave to marinate for 10-11-12 hours. 3. Put the marinated meat on a sheet, buttered, and bake in the oven at 180 degrees.
4. When serving, cut into pieces, lay out on a plate with pickled cucumbers or tomatoes.
6. How to marinate pork for roasting in the oven: instant marinade with kiwi
• pork with layers of fat - 1 kg;
• Kiwi - 6 pieces;
• onions - 2 heads;
• salt - pinch;
• seasoning for meat - packaging.
1. Thanks to the acid contained in kiwi, the marinade will make the meat even softer and give it an unusual and matchless flavor. So, wash the meat, cut into small pieces of 3 cm each, approximately, like a kebab.
2. Kiwi peel and skip through a blender in a mashed potatoes, and you can cut into small cubes. Put the kiwi in the meat.
3. Cut onions into rings and add it to the meat too.
4. Add some salt to the meat, pepper and leave for 2 hours.
5. We spread the pork straight with kiwi and onions on a baking sheet greased with sunflower oil, put in an oven heated to 200 degrees, reduce the temperature to 170 degrees and bake the floor of the ace.
6. Meat with marinade according to this recipe can also be fried on coals, like kebabs, only kiwi cut into medium cube and put on skewers along with meat. So kiwi in time frying will saturate the meat with its juice.
7. Baked meat with unusual and quick marinades can be served with vegetable salad, garnished with parsley.
7. How to marinate pork for roasting in pomegranate juice
• kilo of tenderloin;
• a glass of freshly squeezed pomegranate juice;
• two bulbs;
• pomegranate grains.
1. Wash the cooled tenderloin and dry with a towel. Cut the meat into large cubes.
2. Onions clean and cut into quarters with rings, crush hands until the juice is released.
3. Pour pomegranate juice into onions, pour salt and spices to taste - oregano, Italian herbs, a mixture of peppers and others.
4. Put the pork in the prepared marinade, mix everything thoroughly. 5. Send the meat overnight in the fridge.
6. In the morning we get pork, put it on a baking sheet, pour marinade.
7. Bake the marinated meat for 40 minutes in an oven heated to 180 degrees.
8. Serve hot pork, sprinkled with fresh pomegranate grains.
How to Marinate Pork for Roasting in the Oven - Tricks and Tips & Tricks
• Onions can also be used as a marinade, this product should be taken in large quantities. We clean, cut into rings or half rings and carefully knead with our hands until the onion juice comes out.
• Before baking after marinating, try the marinade to taste, if salt is not enough - you can add salt, sour - you can correct by adding a little sugar or honey.
• So that the acid does not corrode and cook the meat during aging, do not forget to add oil to the marinade.
• Speed up the process of marinating will help. Have time? Put the pork container in the fridge? No time? Leave the meat for 2-3 hours on the kitchen table.
• Meat is also marinated faster if small pieces or large pieces are pierced in several places with a knife or fork.
• Love a marinade based on mayonnaise? Do not use the purchased product, make the mayonnaise yourself, by carefully beating the spoon of the finished mustard with a small spoon of vinegar, yolk and 100 grams of vegetable oil.
• Pork goes well with almost all products, so no matter how you pickle the meat, you can serve whatever you want: vegetables, beans, cereals, pasta, greens. Enjoy your meal.