When it is cold outside or there is simply no desire to go out of town to nature, and you want a kebab so much that you have no strength, the pork kebab-proven recipes that have been proven over the years will come to the rescue.
Skewers in a pork skillet - general principles of cooking
For cooking homemade kebabs, choose fresh, steamy pork. If you didn’t find such meat, the cooled product will do as well, but from frozen pork there will be no tasty kebab. The meat should be light, the texture is not very dense. Be sure to have a small layer of fat.
The meat is thoroughly washed, dried and cut into small pieces. In order for the pork to be well cooked and not overdried, about 3-5 cm is considered the optimal size for baking.
It doesn’t matter whether you are cooking kebabs or at home in a frying pan, an important prerequisite for cooking this dish is soaking the prepared meat in the marinade.
Moreover, the marinade can be any, important components are only food acids - vinegar, pomegranate or lemon juice, wine - for softening the fibers of the meat and, accordingly, as a result of a juicy, soft and delicate shashlyk.
Additional flavors of pork will add herbs, spices, onions and other ingredients used in the marinade.
Skewers in a pan of pork can be prepared by simply frying the pieces of meat or putting them on skewers.
Fresh or baked vegetables such as paprika, potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes, and greens are usually served with kebabs.
1. Skewers in a pork skillet
• pork - 1 kg;
• onions - 6 heads;
• juice from half a lemon;
• butter - 220 g;
• black pepper - 20 g;
• salt - 20 g.
1. Pork cut into small cubes, approximately 3 cm thick, washed.
2. Cut the peeled onions into rings. 3. In a cup, mix the meat with onions, pepper and salt, add lemon juice, with the lid closed, leave to marinate for 2 -3 hours.
4. When the meat is well marinated, separate the onion from it. Heat the frying pan with butter and fry over moderate heat for 20 minutes on one side and on the other.
5. After the formation of a crust, lay the bow, we witch with the lid closed, without switching the fire a few minutes.
6. Grilled shish kebab served with vegetable salad, sprinkled with dill or parsley.
2. Skewers in a pork and brandy pan
• pork - 1 kg;
• onions - 3 heads;
• one lemon;
• butter - 80 g;
• black pepper - 5 g;
• salt - 2 g;
• cognac - half a glass;
• sunflower oil - 50 ml.
1. Cut the prepared meat into cubes not less than 5 cm thick.
2. Onion cut rings.
3. My lemon, cut into circles.
4. Put pepper, salt in meat, pour brandy, put onion and lemon slicing.
5. We mix everything, close the lid, put a press on the lid and send it in the fridge for 3 hours.
6. 10 minutes before the end of marinating, heat the pan with sunflower oil.
7. Put the marinated pieces of meat on wooden sticks and place them in the pan.
8. Put the butter on top of the meat.
9. Fry until golden brown on one side and on the other.
10. Put onion and lemon on the meat, pour the marinade in which it was marinated, reduce the heat and simmer until ready, with constant turning of the skewers for about 30 minutes.
11. Serve on the table, decorated with vegetables and herbs.
3. Skewers in a pork skillet: a traditional recipe
• meat - 1 kg;
• onions - 3 heads;
• half a lemon;
• salt - 5 g;
• black pepper - 5 g;
• seasoning for kebabs - 1 pack;
• sunflower oil - 15 ml;
• water - 250 ml.
1. Cut the meat into pieces 5 cm thick, dry it
2. Onions are cut into thin half-rings, salt and knead.
3. Mix the meat in a cup with onions, lemon juice. 4. Pour water into the meat cup so that it completely covers the meat.
5. Pour out the seasoning for the kebab, carefully stir.
6. Put in the fridge for marinating.
7. Squeeze the marinated meat from the marinade, spread it on the preheated pan and fry without onion on both sides until golden brown for 5 minutes.
8. After the appearance of a golden crust, close the pan with a lid and simmer on medium heat for half an hour. In case of evaporation of the liquid, you can pour a little pickle.
9. When the meat has already become soft, you can put onions on it, mix well and stew again for about 4 minutes.
10. Shish kebab served at the table, strung on toothpicks with fresh tomatoes or cucumbers.
4. Skewers in a pan of pork in ginger marinade
• pork - half a kilogram;
• soy sauce - 50 g;
• honey - 20 g;
• garlic clove;
• ginger - 1 cm;
• juice from one lime.
1. Pork cut into cubes, weighing about 30-40 g.
2. Ginger, garlic peel and finely chop.
3. Pour the soy sauce into the cup, squeeze the juice from the lime and put the honey. All this is added to the meat, put in the fridge to marinate for 3 hours.
4. While the meat is marinated, we soak wooden sticks in water for 15 minutes.
5. Marinated meat put on skewers, put on a hot frying pan, fry for 20 minutes on low heat.
6. Put the ready-made shashlik on a portion dish, next put slices of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers.
5. Skewers on a pan of pork with prunes
• pork tenderloin - 1 kg;
• dry white wine - 1 bottle;
• pitted prunes - half a kilogram;
• white peppercorns - 10 g;
• carnation buds - 2 pcs .;
• coriander - 10 g;
• ghee - 400 g;
• hot pepper ground - 2 g;
• Fragrant black pepper - 3 g;
• salt - pinch.
1. Wash the dried prunes with wine, together with white pepper, cloves, coriander and salt.
2. Close the prunes with a lid and set on fire, boil for 12 minutes. 3. Remove the cooked prunes from the heat and leave for 40 minutes to infuse.
4. We take out dried fruits from a liquid, we dry.
5. Washed, dried meat mode cube, the same size as prunes, poured to him hot and black pepper, salt and mix thoroughly.
6. Slice the pork on a skewer, alternating with prunes.
7. Put skewers with meat on a hot pan with sunflower oil, fry for 20 minutes until golden brown.
8. Serve hot skewers with vegetables, poured with tomato sauce.
6. Skewers in a pan of pork, fried with pomegranate juice
• pork neck - half a kilogram;
• onions - 1 head;
• pomegranate - 1 pc .;
• seasoning for shish kebab (possible for steak) - 1 pack;
• sunflower oil - 3 tbsp. a spoon.
Method of preparation
1. Wash the meat, dry it in a towel. Cut into cubes or rectangles 5 cm thick.
2. Sprinkle meat with spices, knead it a little to rub spices into each piece. If the seasoning is not salt, then the meat should be a little salt and sprinkle with black pepper.
3. Close the lid and leave to marinate for half an hour, and for better marinating for 6 hours. The kebab in the pan according to this recipe is very suitable for those who need to quickly cook dinner, for example, pickled in the morning, and in the evening ready-made kebab.
4. Cut the onion into thin half rings, separate the grains from the pomegranate, thus: with a knife we make four cuts along the surface of the peel, sticking a knife in the middle and turning it 360 degrees. So the grenade will be easier to understand.
5. From the pomegranate seeds squeeze the juice through the gauze, leaving a little to decorate the kebab.
6. We heat the pan with sunflower oil as much as possible so that when lowering a piece of meat on it, it will immediately begin to redden. We burn each piece on both sides for 20 minutes.
7. After a ruddy crust appeared on the pieces, spread the onion on top and fry again for 5 minutes, with constant stirring, because the meat is fried over high heat. 8. After 5 minutes, pour the pomegranate juice.
9. Mix well with pomegranate juice and leave on the stove for another 3 minutes to allow the juice to evaporate a little.
10. Serve to the table on a serving plate, garnish with greens and pomegranate seeds.
Skewers in a pork frying pan - tricks and tips
• From lean pork skewers get dryish, so it's best to take the pulp with layers of fat, which will keep the pork juiciness. The lumbar part, neck, brisket is considered to be the ideal parts for kebabs.
• Do not experiment with frozen pork, such meat does not have elasticity, which makes the dish dry and not tasty.
• To ensure that the meat does not dry out, during roasting, water the meat with the fat that has been released during cooking or the remaining marinade.
• The constant turning of the kebabs will also not allow the meat to dry out and will fry the meat evenly from all sides.
• Do not forget to add some vegetable oil to the marinade, it will give a delicate golden crust to the pieces, while keeping all the juices inside the kebab.
• Readiness kebabs can be checked by cutting a slice with a sharp knife. Clear juice - pork is ready, pinkish - you need to fry more.
• You can alternate pieces of pork with pickled onions, sweet pepper rings, eggplants, tomatoes. Or simply serve the vegetables, raw or baked, to the finished meat.
• Kebab best cooked before serving, heated it is no longer so tasty.
• Ideal if you marinate meat in the morning to cook it for dinner, or in the evening for tomorrow's lunch.
• Skewers on the pan - not a myth, everything is in your hands! The taste of kebab gives the marinade, and if the aroma of the real kebab is important to you, just add a little liquid smoke.