If the weather conditions do not allow, but I want to try tasty and juicy fried meat, then cook pork shish kebab in the oven using aromatic seasoning and mayonnaise as a marinade. Just remember that the pork must be with layers of fat, otherwise it will be dried in the oven and will become dry to the taste. Also, do not forget to buy mayonnaise with a sour taste, or add a little 6% vinegar in the marinade and lemon juice to make the meat softer. The dish is cooked for about 40 minutes at 180 degrees, from time to time you have to turn the skewers with skewers to the other side for even roasting and grease them with the remaining marinade.
You will need:
- 0, 5 kg of pork with lard;
- 1, 5 tsp. seasonings for pork shish kebab;
- 2 onions;
- 3 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
- 1 tbsp. warm water;
- 1 tbsp. l vinegar 6% or 1 tsp. lemon juice - to taste.
1. Rinse the pork with lard in water, cut into pieces, if you have purchased a large piece. We will try to leave a small layer of bacon on each piece of meat so that when baking, the bacon melts and soaks the meat, which, thanks to this, will not be dry. Put the cold cuts in a deep salad bowl or bowl.
2. Peel the onion from the husk. Wash each onion in water, cut into wide circles. Add to the container to the meat.
3. Put in seasoning pork shashlik. It consists of: ground paprika, ground dried garlic, red hot pepper, black ground pepper and salt. These ingredients can be purchased separately, adding everything together in a container. Before adding, it is advisable to taste the seasoning in order to add a little salt, if necessary.
4. Add mayonnaise of your chosen fat content.
5. Pour in water and gently mix the entire contents of the container. If the mayonnaise does not contain sour taste, then pour 6% vinegar or lemon juice and mix everything again. Leave in the cold for about 2 hours. After a specified time, remove the meat in the marinade from the refrigerator and let it warm up at room temperature before baking.
6. Put the meat on skewers alternately with onion rings.
7. Place skewers on the form or the grid so that the meat does not touch the surface of the form. Put in a heated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes. From time to time we will turn the kebabs and grease them with the remaining marinade.
8. After the indicated time, remove the dish from the oven and let it cool slightly. By the way, when baking kebabs, you can additionally bake the potatoes with slices - as a side dish.
9. Serve kebabs with sauce and garnish on the table.