No time and energy to cook dinner? No big deal, potato casserole with chicken to help you. You only need to chop and mix the ingredients, and then the oven will do everything for you, just set the temperature correctly and occasionally check the dish. For the casserole, you can use pieces of chicken meat, cut from different parts of the carcass - thighs or shins. And if you use a breast or fillet, then your casserole may turn out dry and then it is better to add some finely chopped bacon.
List of ingredients:
- 300 g of chicken meat,
- 150 ml of kefir,
- 0, 5 tsp. curry
- 2 tsp. salt,
- 0, 5 tsp. dried thyme,
- 1/3 tsp black ground pepper,
- 800 g potatoes,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 5 chicken eggs,
- 100 ml of milk,
- 2 tbsp. l flour,
- greens before serving.
1. Wash chicken fillet, cut off all excess - films, veins, tendons and cartilage. Cut the meat into slices or just small pieces.
2. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, black pepper and curry powder.
3. Pour any fat content in a kefir bowl and mix everything well. Instead of kefir, you can take Greek yogurt.
4. The bulb must be cleaned and cut into halves of rings.
5. Then, carefully crush the onions with your hands, so that it gives the juice and send it to a bowl of chicken, mix and, if possible, leave to marinate.
6. Cover the deep baking dish with foil and oil it. Potatoes need to be cleaned and cut into slices, half put it in the form and salt.
7. On top of the potatoes, place the marinated chicken in kefir with onions in an even layer, cover with the second half of the potatoes. It also needs salt.
8. Make an egg dressing. Mix eggs, milk and flour in a bowl, add salt and whisk with a whisk so that no lumps of flour remain. Pour the potatoes with meat and egg mass and send to the oven preheated to 190 degrees.
9. Chicken potato casserole should be baked for at least 40 minutes. For the first 20 minutes of baking, you can cover the pan with a lid, and then remove the lid so that the top of the casserole will turn red. Serve the prepared casserole in the form of heat, with vegetables, sauces and fresh herbs.