Very tasty, healthy and low-calorie dish - casserole with zucchini and chicken. Suitable for lunch or light dinner. The beauty of this casserole is that the zucchini and chicken are poured with delicious cheese filling, and as a result a beautiful cheese crust is formed on the top of the prepared dish. Before serving, you can decorate the casserole with fresh herbs, pour sour cream or sauce.
List of ingredients:
- 2 small zucchini,
- 1 onion,
- 400 g chicken fillet,
- 100 g of hard cheese,
- 5 chicken eggs,
- 50 ml of sour cream,
- 2 tsp. salt,
- 2 tbsp. l flour,
- spices to taste,
- 3 pinches of dried basil,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
1. Squash (preferably young) wash and cut the tails, cut them into small cubes.
2. Medium sized onion peel and cut into small cubes.
3. Take the chicken meat cut from the bones or the chicken fillet - it will be faster. Wash it and dry, cut into small cubes or strips.
4. Cover the baking sheet with foil and brush it with vegetable oil. Pour onions and zucchini, smooth.
5. Spread out the chicken pieces, even this layer.
6. Salt and sprinkle chicken with vegetables and spices. Also add dried basil, you can any other herbs, such as thyme - it goes well with chicken.
7. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and place the form there. Make a cheese and egg fill. In a bowl, mix chicken eggs, wheat flour, sour cream of any fat content, grated cheese on a coarse or fine grater. Salt and pepper slightly.
8. Beat thoroughly with a whisk.
9. Take out the form from the oven with the help of tacks and fill the ingredients with the resulting curd. Cover with a lid and send to the oven for half an hour. After half an hour, let it redden for 5-7 minutes.
10. Casserole is ready! Serve hot or warm, you can decorate with fresh herbs before serving.