A banana whipped cream cake is a very delicate product and its preparation requires knowledge of some baking tricks. To make the cake high and tender, do not open the oven until it rises and browns. The higher the cake (and it depends on the size of the form), the longer it needs to be baked, but at a lower temperature. Cutting biscuit baking is better with a bread knife or culinary thread, and only after it has cooled. Pay special attention to the cream. Unfortunately, not every product is suitable for the cream. If the cream has a low fat content, then they will not beat up, but will turn into some kind of dairy product with a consistency of yogurt, therefore the fat content of at least 30% indicated in the recipe must be strictly observed. Also, do not whip the cream for a very long time, because the whey will separate from them and the remaining fat will turn into butter.
- 1 cup of flour;
- butter (1 pack) - 200 g;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- 3 eggs;
- baking powder;
- fatty cream (30%) - 1 cup (for cream);
- bananas - 2 pcs. (For filling);
- cocoa and grated chocolate (for decoration).
1. The first stage is the preparation of the dough. Prepare the necessary ingredients.
2. In a suitable container, we place the butter in a softened state and sugar.
3. Beat in eggs with sugar and eggs and begin to mix thoroughly.
4. Sift the flour with 1 teaspoon baking powder for the dough and add to the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Using a mixer or by hand, beat everything to a thick, homogeneous consistency.
5. We spread the dough into the form (it is best to take detachable or high silicone), after having previously been lubricated with oil. We bake in the oven for about 35 minutes (the temperature should be about 190 degrees). Readiness check with a match or a toothpick.
6. The cooled cake should be carefully divided with a knife into two.
7. Prepare products for the filling.
8. Beat cream until thick (peaking).
9. Peel banana and cut into slices.
10. Getting to the assembly of the cake. Grease the lower cake with cream and spread a layer of bananas on top.
11. Cover with the second cake and carefully coat the top and side of the cake with whipped cream.
12. On top of the finished cake, sprinkle with cocoa powder and grated chocolate, then decorate the surface with the remaining cream.
13. Banana cake with whipped cream and bananas is ready! Enjoy your meal!