Favorite by many and the simplest apple pie with a beautiful name “charlotte” will be even tastier if you add a little chocolate flavor to it, putting a couple of spoons of cocoa in the dough.
Charlotte is prepared according to different recipes - it can be a classic biscuit dough, and dough on milk or kefir - the main thing is that there are apples inside. If you want the cake to be dry and crumbly, add butter to the recipe - the fat tends to give a loose sandy texture to the baking.
We don’t sweeten the apples for the pie, because then syrup forms around them and there will be tasteless soft inclusions in the dough, we adjust the sweetness, choosing the right sort of apples and the ripest fruits.
- butter - 220 g;
- sugar - 1.2 stacks;
- apples (sweet variety) - 4 medium pieces;
- soda - 1, 5 tea. lodges .;
- flour - 1, 3 glasses;
- chicken egg - 4 units;
- cocoa - 2 table. + boxes for decoration.
1. Cooking products for apple bake and cocoa. In a deep bowl, break 4 eggs and beat with a whisk until smooth.
2. Crumbled butter into the egg mass and continue to whisk.
3. Add sugar, continue to beat.
4. Quench the baking soda with vinegar and mix with the sifted flour. Carefully add the flour to the egg-cream mass and knead the elastic average consistency of the dough.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa to the dough and mix until smooth.
6. My apples, cut the peel and twigs, cut into small cubes and add to the dough. Heat the oven to 180-200 ° C.
7. Lubricate the baking dish with oil and carefully lay out the dough with apples. Bake charlotte for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
8. Cool the finished charlotte, gently remove it from the mold, and sprinkle with cocoa powder on top.