There is no such place on earth where apples would grow, and apple pies would not be made from them. It would be simply illogical, because it is impossible to find a more suitable stuffing for sweet pastries: apples do not change the texture of the dough and do not stain it, they are moderately sweet and moderately soft, they are cheap and healthy. And the apples are perfectly combined with any baked goods and it is even difficult to say what they are best suited to - puff buns, yeast roll, or unleavened strudel.
Similarly, they look good with sand dough - perfectly emphasize its dryness, sweeten and refresh. That is why we are offering you today a recipe for apple pie sandwich on a classic pastry made from butter, eggs, sugar and flour.
- sugar - 1 cup;
- oil - 200 g;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- flour -180 g;
- apples - 3 pieces.
1. Measuring the required number of ingredients. We get the oil in advance or heat it up a little in the microwave. My apples.
2. Choose a suitable container for kneading dough and put the softened butter in it, pour in sugar.
3. Carefully, so as not to get the shell, we drive all the eggs into the dough.
4. Last pour flour. You can pour it through a sieve.
5. Stir the ingredients thoroughly and knead the dough.
6. We bake the baking mold with any fat (butter or vegetable oil, margarine), put the dough there and level it. Leave some dough for decoration.
7. Peel the apples and the middle with seeds. Cut them into thin slices.
8. Spread out pieces of fruit and sprinkle them with sugar.
9. The remaining dough is extruded through a pastry bag in the form of a mesh or any other pattern.
10. We bake about half an hour. The temperature set 180 degrees. Willingness check toothpick or fork. We take out when the cake is covered with a crust, and inside it is no longer raw.
11. After baking has cooled a little, sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
12. Serve at the table, cut into portions.
13. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.