Molds for muffins can be used not only for desserts, but also for preparing snack pastries. Chicken and cheese muffins are simpler than the same cakes, and healthier than chicken pancakes. It is very tasty.
We will make muffins from a simple unleavened dough on milk with the addition of butter, which makes the dough softer.
The finished dough should be slightly thin and level in the tins around the meat slides. In the oven, it will rise well.
If you have no opponents of onions in your family, you can add it to the dough (about half of the onions for the specified number of ingredients). With onions, muffins will be even more fragrant and more appetizing, but it is necessary to cut it with very thin half rings, as the baking time of muffins is small.
- wheat flour - 1, 7 stacks;
- skimmed milk - 0, 7 stacks;
- vinegar-soda soda - 1 tsp;
- salt - 1/2 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- durum cheese - 100 g;
- chicken egg - 2 pcs .;
- boiled chicken fillet - 200 g;
- butter - 1 tbsp. l
Servings Per Container: 10 pcs.
Cooking time: up to 1 hour
1. Drive eggs into a deep container.
2. Pour the milk into the eggs and beat everything with a whisk to an airy uniform consistency.
3. In the resulting mixture, rub hard cheese, stir the ingredients.
4. Add the slaked soda and sift the flour, kneading the dough thoroughly (the consistency is similar to a thin sour cream).
5. In the dough, add the softened butter and beat until smooth.
6. In the finished dough, add chicken fillet, cut into fibers in small cubes and mix everything.
7. Molds for muffins grease with butter and spread the dough at 3/4.
8. Heat the oven to 180 ° C and bake the muffins until golden brown for about 25 minutes.
9. Ready snack muffins serve hot.