Many tasty and healthy dishes can be made from cauliflower. One of the most simple and popular is cauliflower with chicken in batter. You can make this dish in the form of a casserole, bay boiled cabbage and chicken omelette. And you can dip each piece in batter and fry from all sides, thus obtaining an unusual, but very tasty dinner. Career can be done any, at your discretion.
List of ingredients:
- 500 g of cauliflower,
- 250 g chicken fillet,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 2 tbsp. l flour,
- cooking oil for frying.
1. Divide the cauliflower forks into florets, fold them into a colander and rinse thoroughly with running water, select all leaves, litter and insects. Wash chicken fillet and cut off all the excess - films, bones, cartilage. Fill with water and salt it, boil for 20 minutes, and then if the cabbage is ready, you can get it. Boil the fillets for a total of 25 minutes.
2. Remove and cool, then cut too large inflorescences into two parts, and divide the fillets into small pieces, by hand or with a knife.
3. Prepare the batter. In a bowl, beat a couple of fresh, chicken eggs, add flour, a pinch of salt, and spices if desired.
4. Stir the batter with a whisk. If it turns out too thick, then you can add a little water or milk. The batter must be homogeneous, without lumps of flour. Let it stand for 5-7 minutes. Then you can do this: put each piece in a batter, and then put it in the pan. Or send 5-6 pieces in a bowl with batter, then one by one pull out with a fork and shift to the pan.
5. Put the pieces of cauliflower and chicken in batter in the pan. Fry for about 3-4 minutes on low heat on one side.
6. Then turn and fry for another couple of minutes on the other side. Put the finished cabbage and chicken in batter on the dish. If they are too fat, you can first put on a napkin so that excess oil is absorbed.
Serve cabbage and chicken hot or warm, with greens, sauces or even a side dish.