Pickled cucumber twist is one of the win-win ways to make chicken fillet soft and juicy. Billets with cucumber wrapped inside are stewed in a sauce of sour cream and tomato - it is easy to imagine how bright the taste of ready-made yogurt makers. By the way, traditional cabbage rolls are usually stewed in the same sauce.
List of ingredients:
- 400 g chicken fillet,
- 2-3 pickled cucumbers,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. ground paprika,
- 3 tbsp. l flour,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 2 tbsp. l frying oils,
- 200 ml of water,
- 3 tbsp. l sour cream,
- 1, 5 tbsp. l tomato paste
- 2-3 bay leaves,
- spices for sauce.
1. Wash a couple of chicken fillets, cut a little obliquely into small layers.
2. Spread the fillet pieces on the board and cover them with cling film, slightly beat with a hammer, more around the edges to increase the area of the piece.
3. Cut pickled cucumbers into strips. If you use small gherkins, then you can not cut them.
4. Spread one chop on the board, salt it and sprinkle with paprika with ground powder, if you want to spice it up, it is better to use ground red or black pepper. Put a strip of cucumber on the edge.
5. Wrap the cucumber in a roll, repeat the manipulations until the meat and filling are finished.
6. Pour flour in a saucer and roll the rolls on all sides. In a bowl, beat a couple of eggs and dip them.
7. In a pan, heat up the refined oil, lay out the taters with the pickled cucumber next to each other. Scorch for about 3 minutes on one side, making a low fire.
8. After 3 minutes, turn the spinners to the other side and fry for a couple more minutes.
9. While the fried chicken rolls are fried, make the sauce by mixing sour cream and tomato paste with water. You can add any spices to the sauce. Pour it into the pan, put a few bay leaves. Simmer on low heat under a closed lid for about 30 minutes.
10. Serve hot, incredibly tasty karencheniki with pickled cucumber so they will be softer and juicier.