Want to make juicy fried chicken meat? Make chicken chops in semolina. Munk performs the role of breading, due to which all the juices remain in the chop. Prepare quickly and easily. You can add any spices, for the recipe was used dry adjika and utsho-suneli - this is a “relative” of hop-suneli, only with a milder taste. For chops, you can take chicken breast, fillet, or, for example, cut off a layer of meat from a chicken leg.
List of ingredients:
- 300 g chicken fillet,
- 4 tbsp. l semolina,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 1 tsp. spices,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- frying oil (refined).
1. Wash and dry chicken fillet or simply large pieces of meat. Excess fat needs to be trimmed. Cut the meat into layers.
2. Cover the pieces of meat with a foil and slightly beat off with a hammer. It is not necessary to beat hard, as chicken meat is very tender and can easily break into pieces.
3. Do the breading. Pour the semolina in the saucer, add salt and spices. Mix everything so that the breading becomes homogeneous, otherwise some chops may turn salty, and some - under-salted.
4. Beat a couple of eggs into a bowl and beat a little with a fork. Dip a piece of chicken fillet in a bowl.
5. Roll a fillet slice on all sides.
6. Heat the refined oil in the pan. Carefully place the chops in a frying pan and fry over low heat for 3-4 minutes, until light golden brown.
7. Turn the chop over to the other side and fry for another 3 minutes. If the chops are too fat, it is best to put them on napkins first so that the excess oil is absorbed.
8. Chops are ready. Serve hot or warm, along with any side dish. You can also apply sauce and vegetables. Chops can be taken along for a snack.