To make delicious cottage cheese cookies, you need nothing at all: cottage cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and flour. Cookies get tasty and quite fat, so you should not get carried away, especially if you stick to a diet. Children such cookies can and should be given, but also in moderation. For the recipe, it is better to use powdered sugar, and of course, good butter, but if you don’t have one at hand, margarine will do.
List of ingredients:
- 250 g of cottage cheese,
- 200 g of flour,
- 100 g butter,
- 3 tbsp. l powdered sugar,
- a pinch of salt,
- 2 pinches of vanilla,
- 0, 5 tsp. butter for greasing baking paper.
1. Pour cottage cheese in a bowl, add sugar powder and vanillin here. Butter butter does not have to be melted to a liquid state, it is enough to let it soften slightly.
2. With a spoon, mix the ingredients in a bowl until smooth, it is very easy to do.
3. Now slowly mix in the sifted wheat flour, simultaneously stirring the dough with a spoon. When it becomes too thick, start kneading.
4. If the dough sticks to your hands too much, add flour, but keep in mind that some stickiness will remain anyway. Roll the dough into a round ball, wrap in plastic wrap and send it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Another option is to knead the dough in the evening and put it in the fridge for the night, in the morning to bake a delicious flavored cottage cheese cookie.
5. Flour the rolling pin, hands and table (flour) with flour. Cut a ball of dough into 2 parts and roll one of them into a cake with a thickness of 4-5 mm. Cut out cookie cutters with the help of molds. If there are no such molds, you can use a glass or a glass.
6. Cover baking sheet with baking paper and grease with butter. Close to each other lay out cottage cheese blanks. During baking in size, they will not increase.
7. Heat the oven to 180 degrees, send a baking sheet there and bake cookies for 25-30 minutes. If you want to get a ruddy fried top, then hold the biscuit for another 10 minutes. Inside, it will also not be so soft, and the bottom will crunch. Allow the cookies to cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with tea.