Do you want to make delicious fragrant oatmeal raisin cookies in just half an hour? Even a child under the supervision of adults will cope with this simple recipe - in fact, you only need to melt the butter and mix with flour, sugar, egg and raisins. First, freshly baked cookies will be soft, and after a while it will dry out and become crispy. Homemade cookies are a great alternative to grocery baked goods, the composition of which sometimes makes you want something better.
List of ingredients:
- oatmeal - 100 g,
- wheat flour - 150 g,
- chicken egg - 1 pc.,
- butter - 65 g,
- sugar - 100 g,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- baking powder - 1 tsp.,
- raisins - 1 handful,
- vanillin - 0, 5 tsp.
1. Melt the butter in a bowl or just soften. Put sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
2. Pound a fresh egg into a bowl.
3. Add the sifted wheat flour and baking powder to the bowl.
4. Pour the oatmeal into the bowl. It is advisable to take those who are filled with boiling water, and not those who cook for a long time.
5. Add any dried fruit to the dough, raisins are added to the dough in this recipe. Before adding it can be soaked in warm water, then dried and added to the dough. You can also add dried apricots, prunes, dates (pitted), any dried berries, nuts, seeds, candied fruits.
6. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
7. Cover the baking sheet with parchment, brush with vegetable oil. Using wet hands, form balls of walnut-size from dough - during baking, the balls will spread on the tray and you will get round, even sized liver cookies of small size.
8. Heat the oven to 180 degrees, send a baking tray with blanks there. After 15-20 minutes, the oatmeal cookies with raisins in the oven will be ready, remove them and let them cool.
Serve oatmeal cookies for tea. You can store it in a bank in the closet.