Few people will be indifferent to the combination of cherries, chocolate and cottage cheese, so you should cook the most delicate brownie with cherries and cottage cheese. This is a great dessert for both the closest and guests, if you submit it to tea drinking after tasting festive dishes.
List of ingredients:
- 1 tsp. vanilla sugar,
- 100 g frozen cherries,
- 150 g wheat flour,
- 120 g butter,
- 1 tsp. baking powder,
- 150 g sugar,
- 300 g of cottage cheese,
- 4 chicken eggs,
- 100 g dark chocolate,
- 1 pinch of salt.
How to bake brownies with cottage cheese and cherries
1. In a bowl, break a pair of chicken eggs and pour 75 g of sugar.
2. Take the mixer and, at medium speed, beat the eggs with the sugar until a fluffy white foam appears. It will take about 3-4 minutes.
3. In another bowl, fold a slab of black chocolate, broken into pieces and butter. Set over a pot of boiling water and wait until everything is melted.
4. In the third bowl, add two more eggs and add cottage cheese, add the remaining sugar.
5. Using a blender, mix the curd, eggs and sugar until a homogeneous, pasty mass is obtained.
6. When the chocolate and butter melt, mix them with a spoon or a whisk so that the mass becomes homogeneous and not divided into its constituents.
7. Gently mix the melted chocolate and butter in the egg-sugar foam, stir in light movements, bottom-up.
8. Now start slowly mixing in the sifted wheat flour, stir the dough in the same way, with light movements from the bottom up.
9. Take a baking dish of any shape, cover the bottom with parchment, then grease everything with butter. Spread half the chocolate dough and smooth it.
10. Now carefully lay out the curd mass and level.
11. For curd mass, arrange the seedless cherries, arbitrarily and in any quantity. If the cherry is too watery, it is best to slightly squeeze it before adding it.
12. Carefully lay the second half of the dough on the cottage cheese layer, smooth it.
13. Put the form in the oven preheated to 180 degrees, bake 45 minutes. Check the readiness, puncturing the brownie skewer. If the skewer is wet, it is better to extend the baking time for another 5-7 minutes.
14. Brownies with cherries and curd are ready. Remove the mold from the oven and let the dessert cool, then gently remove it, separating it from the walls and bottom, remove the parchment. Cut into pieces and serve delicious pastries to tea, coffee, cocoa.