Cottage cheese dip with cucumber and greens is a delicate, refreshing snack that can be spread on toast or on a cracker, you can fill it with tartlets, and you can also use it as a filling for drinks. Cooking cheese dip is quite simple, especially if your kitchen has an immersion blender. You can make a snack tender, using only cottage cheese, greens and cucumbers. And you can add spice with the help of ground pepper and garlic.
List of ingredients:
- 200 g of cottage cheese,
- 0, 5 fresh cucumber,
- 7-8 sprigs of fresh herbs (dill, parsley, basil),
- 1, 5 tbsp. l sour cream.
1. Wash the cucumber and try on the bitterness, cut off the tip and, if necessary, the peel. Wash and dry the greens. It will be enough to half a cucumber, so that the dip does not turn out too watery.
2. Pour the cottage cheese into a deep bowl. You can take the store or home-made cottage cheese, as long as it is fresh and not sour.
3. Add sour cream of any fat content. Sour cream should not be too liquid, otherwise the dip will not be in the form of a paste, but in the form of a sauce.
4. Send a fresh cucumber sliced into a bowl of cottage cheese. By the way, you can grate a cucumber on a coarse grater and add it at the end, along with greens.
5. Using an immersion blender, chop all the ingredients until a smooth smooth curd mass is obtained.
6. Finely chop fresh greens and send to curd mass, mix. Of course, you can add greens earlier and chop everything together, but in this case, the curd dip will turn out with a greenish tint, without particles of greenery. Do as it is more convenient.
7. Snack is ready, spread it on croutons, crackers or serve in a bowl. It can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days, but do not forget to cover the bowl with food film - the cottage cheese absorbs odors well.