Pork with mushrooms - general principles of cooking
As you know, pork goes well with many food ingredients. Some believe that the combination of different types of proteins, including mushrooms and meat, in a separate diet is not acceptable. However, in many national cuisines such an unusual combination of products is considered very successful, because the mushroom flavor gives delicate pork a special taste that all eaters will certainly like. And using different variations and varieties of mushrooms, you can experimentally get new and interesting foods.
So that the mushrooms and pork each other are not slaughtered in one dish, it is advisable to boil them separately, and only some time before they are ready to put together. However, some recipes allow the mixing of meat and certain types of mushrooms, especially since pork is cooked fairly quickly. For the preparation of such dishes, culinary experts recommend the use of such varieties of mushrooms as white mushrooms, mushrooms, boletus mushrooms, morels, aspen, chanterelles, boletus, mushrooms.
Pork with mushrooms - food preparation
In principle, the mushrooms described above do not require any lengthy preparation. To eliminate the characteristic bitter taste inherent in some species, it is enough to subject the mushrooms to heat treatment.
With ceps, aspen mushrooms and bolettes, they first thinly peel the skin, separate the stem from the cap, then scald it with uncool boiling water. Have champignons with caps remove the film, put them in a container and pour it with cold water, adding a little citric acid, then cook for a few minutes. Chanterelles and morels wash, boil for 7-10 minutes, then washed in cool water. The film is removed from the pre-film (from the cap), and then simply washed thoroughly.
As for pork, here it is necessary to adhere to some processing conditions. First, the meat can not be soaked, and skip through a stream of flowing water. Secondly, you should not salt it before cooking, because salt will draw juices from the meat. Frozen pork should be rinsed in cold water and put in a bowl, covered with a lid, before thawing.
It is advisable to wash the meat in large chunks so that the nutrients are not washed out with water, and only then, if necessary, cut across the fibers into batch pieces.
Pork with mushrooms - preparation of dishes
In terms of cooking dishes from pork with mushrooms, cast-iron, enameled, aluminum, stainless steel, teflon-coated, glassware is considered to be the best.
Ideal - cast iron. It is durable and can serve more than one generation. Thanks to thickened walls, food slowly warms up evenly and does not stick to the bottom. Perfect for frying and stewing, cooking stews and other dishes. Enamelware is quite practical and inexpensive, but its service life is much shorter than cast iron. It should be remembered that aluminum forms are not intended for the preparation of spicy and sour dishes.
Stainless steel cookware is certainly popular, but not suitable for frying. The form with a teflon coating is a great alternative to cast iron, however, when purchasing such dishes, pay attention to the bottom - as a rule, it should be thicker than the walls. In recent years, the use of heat-resistant glassware, which is ideal for a microwave, as well as an oven, has also enjoyed great success.
Recipe 1: Pork with mushrooms and cheese
Mushrooms according to this recipe fit any, you can use mushrooms or white. It is they who have the best taste qualities and perfectly blend into the composition of this dish. You must boil them beforehand. Puree, baked potato, rice, pasta or vegetables can be served as a side dish.
Ingredients: pork fillet 500 gr., 2 onions, mushrooms 400 gr., Cheese 100 gr., A pair of garlic cloves, salt, greens, pepper.
1. Cut the meat into slices, beat off a little, rub it with garlic, skipped through the garlic pod, add salt, pepper and lightly fry the slices on both sides.
2. Crush onions, and fry separately. Boiled mushrooms cut into slices and add to onion, fry until done.
3. Put the slices of meat on a greased form, put the fried onions and mushrooms on top. Grate hard cheese and sprinkle with it. Bake in a preheated oven until the meat is cooked.
Sprinkle the finished dish with greens. It will turn out very appetizing and tasty!
Recipe 2: Rolls of pork and mushrooms
Excellent dish! Suitable for both everyday and festive table. You can substitute an apple taken with a prescription with a pear, use any mushrooms to your taste. Ingredients: per kilogram of pork - 3 apples, 300-350 g of mushrooms, 1 onion, 100 gr. hard cheese, a couple of cloves of garlic, salt, mayonnaise (250 gr.), pepper.
1. Cut the meat into thin oblong slices, slightly beat them off, add salt and pepper.
2. Next, prepare the filling: fry the finely chopped mushrooms and onions (first mushrooms, then lower the chopped onions). After the onion acquires a golden color, it is necessary to add diced apples to the fry, then fry a little more.
3. When the mass is ready, add a piece of butter to it, mix everything. The filling is ready.
4. Preheat the oven to 200-180 degrees. While it is warming up, for each slice of meat lay out the stuffing and roll up the roll. Grease a baking sheet, put our rolls on it, coat them with mayonnaise on the sides and on top. Put in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
For 15-10 minutes sprinkle the rolls with grated cheese until ready.
Recipe 3: Stewed pork with mushrooms
The recipe is quite simple, but very unusual. Spend just 30-40 minutes on its preparation and surprise your family with an original dish, to which you can serve any side dish. To meat was tender, give preference to the neck or tenderloin.
Ingredients: pork fillet 1 kg, fresh champignons 400 gr., 250 gr. sour cream (15% fat), 3 large onions, 1 carrot, salt and pepper as desired and tasted.
Cut the meat into small pieces, fry until appetizing-golden crust. Then add diced onions and carrots, plastics - champignons. All fry, salt and pepper. When the frying is ready, pour the mass with sour cream and simmer for five to seven minutes over low heat. Then remove the dish from the heat, if desired, you can sprinkle with chopped greens, and serve to the table. Real jam!
Recipe 4: Roasted Pork with Mushrooms
The dish will be very fragrant, beautiful and tasty. We will cook it with the addition of tomato-mayonnaise sauce. We take champignons according to the recipe, but they can be replaced with porcini mushrooms.
Ingredients: 500 gr. pork pulp, as many fresh champignons, three table. l mayonnaise, cheese 150 gr., three table. l ketchup or tomato sauce, bread crumbs, 1 egg, pepper, salt. Preparation:
1. Cut the meat into 5 mm thick slices. Beating is not necessary. In a bowl, stir the egg with salt, pepper and five spoons of water. Dip each piece of pork in the egg mixture and lay tightly to each other in a bowl. Leave to infuse for a few minutes.
2. Wash the champignons, cut into plates and fry them to a crust. After frying, overturn the mushrooms in a colander to glass the excess oil.
3. Cut the cheese into very thin plastics. Mix mayonnaise and tomato sauce (ketchup) in a cup.
4. Meat soaked. Roll it in breadcrumbs and fry until cooked on medium heat.
5. Lay out the meat in the first layer, the second - distribute the mushrooms evenly, the third - the cheese. Fill all with tomato-mayonnaise mixture. Put the form in the hot oven and bake until the cheese is melted.
The dish is ready! Serve it can be both cold and hot. Enjoy your meal!
Pork with mushrooms - useful tips
- To reduce the loss of meat juice, it is advisable to cut the pork with a very sharp knife;
- Lightly frozen meat is much easier to cut;
- For boiling, you can use the meat of old pigs, for roasting - better than young ones, and for roasting - fat and young meat;
- While heating up any pork dish with mushrooms, sprinkle it first with cold water and only after that heat it up. This approach will avoid unpleasant taste, and the taste of the heated dish will turn out like that of a freshly prepared one;
- Such mushrooms as stitches, wind towers, russules contain bitter toxic substances that are well soluble in water, so they should be boiled in a large amount of water for about 20 minutes, after which the broth is immediately drained and the mushrooms are washed thoroughly.