Truffle is an amazing cake that has no equal. The dessert is very chocolate, delicate and rich. By the way, it is very easy to prepare it at home, and overseas ingredients are not needed for this. Everything is very simple! Choose the right recipe!
Truffle Cake - General Cooking Principles
Almost all truffle cakes are made from chocolate cakes, but there are options on walnut daccoise. The base is baked in the oven, less often in a slow cooker, then cut into several layers. Next, they need to soak, lubricate the cream and fill.
What is used for the filling:
• berries, fruits;
• dried fruits.
Often, meringue is prepared for filling, which can be plain or nutty. Top truffle cakes covered with chocolate icing, decorated with nuts or other ingredients present in the filling.
Truffle chocolate cake with butter cream
Recipe for a simple truffle cake with a very chocolate flavor. For the cream will need liquor, you can take cream or cappuccino.
• 0.5 st. milk and boiling water;
• 1 bag ripper;
• a glass of sugar;
• 4 spoons of cocoa;
• two eggs;
• 55 ml of oil;
• 150 g of flour.
• spoon of liquor;
• 300 ml of cream;
• 4 tablespoons of powder;
• 200 g chocolate.
For the glaze 120 g of black chocolate, 50 g of butter and milk. For the impregnation of the cake you will need 0.5 cups of coffee and 20 ml of brandy or rum.
1. Cooking dough on boiling water. In a dry bowl, sift the cocoa with flour and ripper, set aside for a few seconds. Beat the eggs in a fluffy foam and add sugar in parts, smash until dissolved.
2. Gently pour in the milk, mix, then add refined vegetable oil.
3. Pour the sifted flour mixture, knead the dough, which will turn out quite thick, then pour boiling water in the process. Stir thoroughly, transfer the mass to the form of about 20 cm (diameter).
4. Bake for about 40 minutes, set the temperature to 180. 5. Cooking cream. Chop the chocolate, pour it into a bowl and send it to the water bath. After melting pour liquor, stir.
6. Beat the cooled cream in a cool foam with powder, add chocolate in a spoon, stir it.
7. For the impregnation of combine coffee with a drink, you can add sugar.
8. Cut the cooled cake in three plates. Soak one coffee, put half the cream. Also do the second. Put the last cake on top, lightly press it down and sprinkle with a coffee drink too. It does not need lubricate. Put the “Truffle” for 10 hours in the fridge.
9. Mix chopped chocolate with butter and high-fat milk, melt in a water bath. Cover the cake with icing. Optionally, “sit” on her real truffles or just scatter pieces of chocolate.
Golden truffle cake with meringue
Gorgeous variation of the cake "Truffle" with air meringue and nuts. You can use walnuts or hazelnuts, but not peanuts.
• 60 g of proteins;
• 260 g of powdered sugar;
• 0.29 kg of oil;
• 0.54 kg of boiled condensed milk;
• 0.2 kg flour;
• 2 tbsp. l cocoa;
• ripper 15 g;
• 0.2 kg of sugar;
• 100 ml of milk;
• 200 g of nuts;
• 50 ml of vegetable oil;
• 50 g of dark chocolate 70% cocoa;
• 30 g butter in the glaze;
• 0.5 Art. boiling water.
1. Beat the whites with the powder to a fluffy foam to make a thick eggnog, put the teaspoon on a baking sheet, covered with parchment, small meringues. Put to dry in the oven for an hour, the temperature is 110. Then remove.
2. As soon as the oven is free, add the temperature to 180 and do the dough kneading.
3. Beat the only egg with sugar and milk, add the butter, mix and mix all the bulk ingredients. Fill boiling water, mix again and pour into the form. We put baked, bring to readiness.
4. Make a cream of boiled condensed milk with butter. Just combine (the oil should be softened, keep the watch warm), beat together.
5. Fry the nuts, cut into several parts, it is not necessary to grind and grind into flour. 6. Once the cake has cooled, you can start assembling the truffle. Cut into two biscuits, coat and coat one another.
7. Lubricate the meringues with cream and tightly lay over the cake layers, then make a new layer of lubricated meringues. Give the cone a truffle shape.
8. Lubricate the top with the remnants of the cream and densely sprinkle with nuts.
9. Chocolate and butter cook on the stove icing.
10. Gently pour the nuts over the top so that the chocolate flows in large drops. Leave dessert in the fridge for 10 hours.
Cake “Truffle” with cherry
For the cherry truffle cake, you can use canned or fresh berries, depending on the season. Cake can be baked in a slow cooker using the “Baking” program; for this amount of dough, 45-50 minutes is enough.
• 100 g of milk;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 100 g of oil;
•? Art. flour;
• ripper package;
• 120 grams of sugar.
• bank of condensed milk;
• pack of oil;
• 30-50 ml of brandy;
• 600 g cherries.
You will also need 100 g of chocolate, 50 g of butter and boiled sweet coffee 120 ml.
1. We release the cherries from the bones and pour brandy on them. Give marinate.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar, pour in and pour all the remaining ingredients listed in the recipe. Beat together for another two minutes.
3. Put the dough in the form, bake the cake at 180 until tender. Cool it down. Then cut into three equal cakes.
4. Cool the boiled coffee.
5. Make a cream of condensed milk with butter. You can not whisk, but just stir. But when whipping the mass turns out to be delicious, lush.
6. Squeeze the cherries.
7. We start the assembly of the cake. One cake we pour coffee, we don’t need much, we grease, we scatter half of the cherries, then we cover with the second layer and press lightly. Repeat the stuffing.
8. The upper, that is, the last third layer, just soak.
9. Melt the icing with butter, cover the cake with chocolate, leave for 3-4 hours at least to soak.
Truffle Cake with Prunes and Nuts
Stunning version of the famous cake with nut cakes and prunes. Chic dessert for the holiday table. Ingredients
• 300 g of walnuts;
• 2/3 Art. Sahara;
• 2.3 Art. flour;
• 0.23 kg of oil.
• 0.3 kg of chocolate;
• 5 tablespoons of whiskey or brandy;
• 8 tablespoons of sugar;
• 380 ml cream;
• 0.3 kg of prunes.
• 2 tsp. instant coffee;
• 100 g ground nuts;
• 3 proteins;
• 1 spoon of water;
• 100 g sugar.
1. Start with the meringue. Beat whites, gradually introduce powder. Dissolve coffee in a spoonful of water, lay out the gruel in the meringue, add the ground nuts. Stir gently. Spread small meringues on the oiled parchment. Dry to readiness at 100 degrees.
2. Cooking nutty cake. Chop nuts, grind the flour with butter and add sugar. All grind. Hold for an hour in the refrigerator, then split in half, put in a 25 cm mold, bake first one cake, then the second.
3. Cooking cream. Heat cream to 80 degrees. Finely chop the chocolate, pour the cream and mix until dissolved, add the whiskey.
4. Mix sugar with 40 ml of water, cook caramel in a frying pan, cook to amber color. Add washed, cut into 4 parts prunes, mix.
5. Assemble the cake in a split form. Spread a third of the cream on the nut crust, caramel prunes on it and also cover it with a portion of the cream.
6. Cover with the second cake crush, press down, leave for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
7. Remove the ring, coat the cake with the remaining cream, decorate with nuts and prunes, soak for another 5-6 hours.
Truffle Cake with Pineapple
Biscuit for this cake is prepared according to the first recipe. Canned pineapples are used for the filling. You can take fresh fruit, but it should not be sour.
• 340 g pineapple;
• 3 tablespoons of powder;
• chocolate biscuit cake;
• 350 ml of cream;
• 120 ml of pineapple juice or syrup from a can;
• 280 g of chocolate;
• 40 g of oil.
1. Whip cream with powder to cool foam.
2. Melt 280 g chocolate, add to cream. Stir, put the cream for a few minutes in the fridge.
3. During this time, cut the cake into three parts, put the remnants of chocolate with butter in a water bath. 4. Get the cream. Soak one cake with pineapple juice, grease with butter cream, scatter pineapples.
5. Repeat the same with the second cake.
6. Top put the third layer, soak pineapple juice. Lubricate the sides of the cake with the remnants of the cream.
7. At the top lay out the glaze, lightly smear and ready!
Truffle Cake with Bananas
Another fruit variation of the truffle cake. Cakes for it are also prepared according to the first recipe, the sponge cake on boiling water is wonderfully combined with bananas.
• 400 g of condensed milk;
• 80 g chocolate;
• 200 g of oil;
• 4 bananas;
• 4 spoons of nuts.
For the glaze: 110 g of chocolate, 50 ml of cream. For impregnation: boiled cocoa (150 ml).
1. Melt the chocolate. Beat butter together with condensed milk. Add melted chocolate, stir. Put the cream in the fridge so that it is slightly frozen.
2. Cut the cakes. Also clean the bananas, cut into plates. It will be necessary to fill two layers, we don’t make thick pieces.
3. We wet cake with cocoa drink, but you can use coffee. We grease with a solid cream, half should go. We distribute bananas. Repeat.
4. Put a cake on top, soak it.
5. Make a glaze of cream and dark chocolate, pour the cake on top, sprinkle with chopped nuts, until the frosting time has become frozen.
Cake "Truffle" - tips and tricks
• Walnuts can be added to any truffle, regardless of the recipe. The cake will only taste better.
• If the cream does not want to whip, the cream is liquid, you can add a special thickener for desserts.
• Soak cakes can not only coffee, but cocoa or strong black tea.