Pancho is a fairly well-known dessert with amazing taste.
It is never dry due to the special method of assembly and impregnation.
It is hard to believe that you can make such a gorgeous dessert out of ordinary sponge cake and sour cream. There are many variations and recipes for cooking, but the cake with pineapples is especially tasty.
Pancho Cake with Pineapples - General Cooking Principles
Cakes. For Pancho, you can use absolutely any sponge cake, the main thing is porous and airy, which can absorb a large amount of cream. In the classic recipe used chocolate cakes, but no less tasty is obtained with vanilla biscuit.
Cream. In the classic version is prepared on the basis of sour cream and sugar. But cream, condensed milk, spices can also be added. Sour cream for cream is better to take fat, in this case, it is not much liquefied after combining with sugar.
Pineapples. You can use fresh, but more affordable and convenient canned fruits. Before putting into the cake, you need to well strain the syrup so that it does not accumulate at the bottom of the dish with the cake.
Frosting. It is the final touch of the cake. You can just melt the chocolate with a little sour cream or butter. And you can cook the icing from cocoa. But some housewives prefer not to waste time and just sprinkle the cake with chocolate chips, nuts, decorated to your taste.
Nuts. Frequent satellites of Pancho. Especially delicious dessert is made with walnuts, but you can also use peanuts or hazelnuts. Before using them it is better to fry or dry in the oven, it will be tastier.
Recipe 1: Classic Pancho Cake with Pineapples
A variant of Pancho cake with pineapples made from classic sponge cake. We will add a little ripper to it, so that the cake will be lush and porous. Ingredients
For sponge cake:
• 5 eggs;
• 300 grams of sugar;
• bag ripper;
• flour 1.5 cups;
• 2 spoons of cocoa.
The cream will require:
• sour cream 800 grams;
• 300 grams of sugar.
For the glaze:
• chocolate bar;
• 50 grams of oil.
For the filling use 300 grams of canned pineapples.
1. Bake the cake. We divide yolks and squirrels into different bowls. Pour sugar into the yolk mass and beat until frothy. Separately, whip proteins and combine both masses. Ripper mix with flour and cocoa, enter into the egg foam, mix by hand, from the bottom up. Pour the dough into a round shape and bake until cooked at 190 degrees. Time depends on the thickness of the cake, check the puncture of the match.
2. To make a cream, just mix a spoonful of sour cream with sugar and vanilla. We do not interfere for a long time so that the mass does not become liquid. We remove while in the refrigerator.
3. From pineapples pour juice, cut into pieces of arbitrary size, as you like.
4. Cut the cooled cake in half in two cakes. The lower layer is richly lubricated with sour cream and laid out pineapple slices.
5. Second cake cut into squares. Each piece is dipped in sour cream and spread on top of a slide. Cream pieces are shifted by pineapples.
6. Break open chocolate and melt with butter until dissolved. This can be done in a microwave or in a water bath.
7. Pour the cake over the top, let it soak for at least 2 hours.
Recipe 2: Pancho Cake with Pineapple and Walnut
The recipe for the incredibly delicious Pancho cake with pineapples, which has a stunning flavor of walnuts. Biscuit make condensed milk.
For sponge cake:
• bank of condensed milk;
• bag ripper;
• 250 grams of flour;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• cocoa spoon.
• 700 gr. greasy sour cream;
• 250 grams of powdered sugar;
• 100 grams of chocolate;
• 40 grams of oil;
• Sour cream spoon. For the layer, you will need canned pineapples and walnuts, the quantity if desired.
1. Making a sponge cake. To do this, beat the sugar with a broken egg, add condensed milk and mixed flour with cocoa and ripper. All thoroughly stir and bake until tender.
2. Mix powder and sour cream.
3. We chop nuts, but not finely. Fry in a frying pan or just dry it in the oven, which is very convenient, as it should be hot after baking the biscuit.
4. Cut the baked cake in two parts. Lubricate the lower layer of cream, spread nuts and pineapples.
5. Cut the top cake in slices, lubricate them with cream and put them in layers, as in the previous recipe. Do not forget to shift all the slices of pineapple and sprinkle with nuts.
6. Melt the chocolate with butter and sour cream, pour the cake and pour nuts on top.
Recipe 3: Pancho cake with pineapples and vanilla sponge cake on boiling water
You can cook a popular cake not only with chocolate crust. Vanilla biscuit is also tasty. Prepare the icing for this dessert from cocoa powder.
In sponge cake:
• 4 eggs;
• 150 grams of flour;
• 3 spoons of oil and boiling water;
• a glass of sugar;
• bag ripper.
• a large glass of sugar;
• 600 grams of sour cream.
• 3 spoons of milk;
• spoon of butter;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 70 grams of powder.
For filling 200-300 grams of pineapples, you can also take any nuts. Peanuts are especially good with vanilla Pancho.
1. For the biscuit, you need to beat the eggs with sugar in a cool foam, add the vanillin mixed with flour and baking powder separately. Immediately pour boiling water and vegetable oil. Stir and bake until cooked at 180 degrees.
2. For cream simply mix sour cream and powder.
3. We collect the cake in the same way as in the previous recipes. Laying pineapple pieces, do not forget to sprinkle layers of nuts. 4. For the glaze, mix all the ingredients, warm them in a water bath, cool slightly and pour the cake.
Recipe 4: Pancho cake with pineapples without eggs
This cake recipe can be a real rescue if there are no eggs at home or you just don’t want to use them. The cake also turns loose, porous, well absorbs the cream.
For the test:
• 0.15 kg of sugar;
• 0.15 kg sour cream;
• 1 bag ripper, you can take soda;
• 100 gr. drain oils;
• flour 1.5 cups;
• cocoa spoon.
• 600 grams of sour cream;
• 250 grams of powder;
• 200 grams of pineapple.
Glaze use any, you can of the above recipes.
1. Mix sour cream with sugar until the sand is completely dissolved, add melted, but not hot, butter. Mix flour with ripper and cocoa, knead the dough. Pour the mass into the mold and bake.
2. For cream, mix sour cream with sugar.
3. Cut the pineapples into small pieces.
4. We collect the Pancho cake in the same way as in the previous recipes.
5. Pour glaze on top and remove the dessert for a couple of hours to soak.
Recipe 5: Pancho Cake with Pineapple Without Baking
A very quick version of the cake with pineapples for lazy housewives, or those who do not have time to bake biscuits. You can cook a wonderful dessert in 15 minutes. We will use ready-made cakes, but since they are often not very sweet and different from home baking, you need to change the cream a little.
For cream for one pack of biscuit cakes 400 gr.:
• 400 grams of sour cream;
• 150 grams of condensed milk;
• 150 grams of powder;
• pinch of vanilla.
Glaze any, pineapple 250 grams, 100 grams of nuts.
1. Mix sour cream with powder, add condensed milk and vanillin. Everything is well mixed and you can proceed to assembly.
2. Pineapples cut into cubes, chop nuts and fry. You can fry and then chop, there is no difference. 3. Since there are three shortcakes in a pack, we cut two pieces into pieces, we leave one for the base.
4. Lubricate the base with cream, sprinkle with pineapple with nuts, dip the remaining pieces of biscuit in the cream and put it on top. Pour fruit and nuts every new layer. Leaves cream cake on top.
5. Fill the Pancho glaze.
Recipe 6: Pancho cake with pineapples, bananas and butter cream
Instead of sour cream, you can use any other cream, but it should not be too thick, otherwise the cake will not be very juicy and take a long time to soak. Sponge cake use any of the above recipes.
• half a can of condensed milk;
• half a cup of fresh milk;
• 300 ml of heavy cream from 30% and above;
• 200 grams of pineapples;
• 2 bananas.
Glaze any, at its discretion. This cake can not pour, and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
1. We clean the bananas, cut one in half lengthwise and cut into half rings. The second cut just rings.
2. Squeeze juice from pineapples, cut into cubes.
3. Cream must be whipped with powdered sugar in the foam. In small portions, pour condensed milk and fresh.
4. Putting the cake. Apply a layer of cream on the base, then banana circles and pineapple cubes. We put the remaining pieces of biscuit, greasing cream, we lay bananas and pineapples. From all sides cover the slide with cream, remove the cake in the fridge for an hour.
5. Decorate with grated chocolate or icing.
Recipe 7: Pancho Cake with Pineapple and Marshmallow
For this variant of Pancho, besides canned pineapples, vanilla marshmallow is needed. Fruit and chocolate is not suitable, as it will interrupt the taste. Biscuit use any, icing is also prepared at its discretion.
• half a liter of sour cream;
• half a can of boiled condensed milk;
• 2/3 cup of powder.
• 200 grams of pineapples;
• 300 grams of marshmallow.
Cooking 1. Knead boiled condensed milk with a fork so that the consistency becomes homogeneous. Gradually add sour cream, mix thoroughly. Pour powder, stir and send in the fridge.
2. We cut the marshmallow into round slices, 4 mm thick. Use a sharp knife.
3. Pineapples cut into cubes.
4. Putting the cake. To do this, apply a layer of cream on the base, put the pineapple slices on top and spread the marshmallow over the entire area. The remains of marshmallow cut into pieces and will be used in layers.
5. Dip the biscuit pieces in the cream and collect the cake, as usual, make layers of the remaining marshmallow and pineapple. From above we coat the hill with cream and decorate with glaze.
Pancho Cake with Pineapples - Tips and Tricks
• To level the surface of the cake and make a neat slide, put on rubber or plastic gloves, gently press the cake on top and cover with a new layer of cream.
• If you want to sprinkle the cake with nuts on top, this should be done before the icing hardens. In this case, the dressing will hold well.
• Do you want to check the readiness of the biscuit, but there is nothing wooden to puncture at hand? Just tap the cake with your finger. If the fossa is restored, then the biscuit is ready. If left, it is still raw and requires renewal.
• So that the cream on the cake does not drip, the icing should be cooled to a slightly warm state before watering. But it is important that it does not start to harden, otherwise it will be difficult to apply.
• In order for the icing to quickly freeze and not melt the cream, the cake should be held in the refrigerator before coating.