Biscuit cake with fruit and chocolate is perhaps one of the most simple cakes that is easy to make at home without having outstanding culinary skills. In fact, if you want to cook a culinary masterpiece in the future, then start from the very simple biscuit. This cake consists of two biscuits, cut along into two parts (each), impregnation of cream, fruit, chocolate figures. The process is lengthy due to the many stages, but in itself is quite simple.
List of ingredients:
for one biscuit:
- 4 eggs,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 1 cup of sugar,
- 1 cup of wheat flour.
You will also need:
- 1 milk chocolate bar (90 g),
- 100 g of vegetable oil,
- 150 ml of condensed milk,
- 1 Kiwi,
- 1 banana.
1. In a convenient bowl, drive in 4 fresh eggs, stir them. Keep in mind that the recipe lists the ingredients for one sponge cake. But your biscuit may be high and lush, so the second oven is not necessary.
2. Add sugar to the eggs and whisk in an immersion blender until frothy. The sugar-egg mass must be homogeneous.
3. We begin to slowly add to the pan sifted through a sieve into flour. Sifting stage should not be ignored, it will additionally enrich the flour with air and save various insects from falling into the dough.
4. Knead the dough first with a whisk and then with a dip blender so that there are no lumps.
5. Cover the multicooker bowl with foil and brush it with a piece of butter. Pour the dough for sponge cake into it. Close the lid and select Baking mode for 45 minutes; the temperature should be around 160 degrees. After the beep, do not open the multicooker lid for another 20 minutes.
6. While the sponge cake is baking, break the milk chocolate bar into small squares and melt it in a water or steam bath.
7. On the foil with a syringe, pour the chocolate in the form of any pattern, then carefully transfer it into the refrigerator to set.
8. When the cake is slightly cool, cut it into two halves. For this you need a big knife. By the way, make the dough for the second biscuit and also send it to the slow cooker to bake.
9. Make an impregnation. Mix soft butter with condensed milk and stir until smooth.
10. Place one of the halves of the sponge cake on the dish and pour generously with condensed milk with butter, spread over the entire surface. Cover the other half. Then spread it too. After that, when the second biscuit is baked, also cut it into two halves. Cover the second half of the third and lubricate it with condensed milk and oil, cover the latter.
11. We have a little bit of melted chocolate left, we mix the remnants of impregnation with it.
12. We pour the remains of the impregnation on the top layer of the cake, spread it out with a spoon, so that there are chocolate drips on the sides of the cake.
13. Slice the banana and kiwi into slices, decorate the sponge cake in the slow cooker with fruits and chocolate figures that you carefully separated from the foil. Let the cake soak for a couple of hours, or better hours. 5. Serve with tea or coffee.