A hamburger is not at all fast food, although it is served in fast food restaurants all the time. It is also often served in expensive gourmet restaurants, because a plump, multi-component, juicy and satisfying culinary creation with a beef cutlet inside gives a lot of space for the chef’s imagination and allows you to create a signature burger that visitors will come to.
As you already understood, a large flat beef patty and a special round bun is the basis that distinguishes a classic hamburger, and which vegetables, sauces, greens or cheese to add to them depends on personal preferences and even more on what a fridge in this moment.
- ready-made hamburger buns - 3 pcs .;
- medium tomatoes -3-4 pcs .;
- cucumbers - 2 pcs .;
- onions -2 pcs .;
- minced meat (beef) - 200 g;
- lettuce - 4-5 pcs .;
1. Prepare products. Wash vegetables under running water.
2. Peel the onions and finely chop them in the blender bowl.
3. Add minced onion, egg, salt and pepper to the stuffing. If necessary, it is recommended to add a few spoons of flour - the chops will not fall apart.
4. We form round patties.
5. Fry the patties in hot oil.
6. When they are fried on one side, we turn it over to the other.
7. We lay out on a plate or paper napkin to cool.
8. Thinly cut cucumbers and tomatoes.
9. Cut the bun into two halves, which we grease with ketchup and mayonnaise.
10. Put on a sliced bun thinly chopped onion.
11. Next, cutlet, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers.
12. Cover the second half of the bun.
13. Hamburger with beef patty is ready! Enjoy your meal!