Chicken breast baked in breadcrumbs resembles nuggets in appearance, as it is sliced into small oblong pieces. However, the nuggets themselves are quite fat, albeit juicy. This recipe is for those who do not like too fat meat for one reason or another, as well as for children. Yes, and time is saved when you, instead of standing in a frying pan and spread-turn pieces of meat, simply spread them on a baking sheet and go about your business while the chicken is baking.
List of ingredients:
- 500g chicken fillet,
- 100 ml of kefir,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. spices,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 6-7 Art. l breadcrumbs.
1. Wash and dry the chicken fillet, cut the pieces of fat, film and cartilage. Cut the fillets into oblong pieces of 5-6 cm.
2. Put the meat in a deep bowl and cover with kefir of any fat content. Add salt and any spices - dry adjika and ucho-suneli was used for the recipe. Stir and, if possible, let it brew for half an hour.
3. Breadcrumbs can be bought in the store ready. But their quality sometimes leaves much to be desired, and then ready-made pieces of meat acquire a rotten or bitter aftertaste. It is better to make crackers on your own from oven-baked crackers or plain dry bread. Grind the pieces in a blender, then pour into a bowl and begin to roll the pieces of chicken from all sides.
4. Cover the baking sheet with foil and brush with vegetable oil - a cooking brush comes in handy. Then next to each other, put the slices of chicken fillet, rolled in breadcrumbs.
5. Send the baking tray to the preheated 180 degree oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. The main thing is not to overdry the fillets, so after 20 minutes you can open the oven and make a tasting - the meat should be soft and juicy.
Chicken breast is ready. Serve immediately, with sauces and fresh herbs.