Salad with chicken, prunes and grapes is a light and tasty dish that is ideal for a festive table. Of course, you can cook it on a regular day. If you fill the salad with yogurt or low-fat sour cream, then it is quite possible to regard it as a dietary dish or a dish for the children's table. Grapes for the dish, take a sweet and seedless, for example, raisins.
- 1 bunch of grapes;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 150 grams of chicken meat;
- 1 handful of prunes;
- 3 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
- 1/5 tsp. salts;
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh parsley.
1. Prepare all the necessary products for cooking salad. In different saucepans you can put boiled eggs and chicken - here you can add spices and spices to the water.
2. Boil the chicken for 20-25 minutes after boiling water. Then cool the meat and cut into small pieces. Broth can be used for making sauces, soup, side dish.
3. Take a suitable salad bowl for the “assembly” of the salad. At the bottom lay the pieces of chicken meat (can be fillet). Brush lightly with mayonnaise.
4. Use prunes smoked or dried, if desired. Too hard dried fruit should be soaked in warm water - 15-20 minutes. Then squeeze it out of excess water, dry it with a towel and cut it into small cubes. Put it on top of the chicken.
5. Clean boiled eggs and grate on a fine grater. Put on top of a layer of prunes, lightly tamp and make a mayonnaise grid.
6. Wash grapes, cut each grape in half. Carefully lay the halves on top of a layer of chicken eggs.
7. At this stage, you can put the salad bowl in the fridge so that the salad will infuse for an hour or two. And just before serving you can decorate it with fresh herbs.