No ideas about chicken salad other than pineapple, and no reason for pineapples? But who said that chicken fillet necessarily require such a sophisticated company?
A very simple meat salad with white cabbage may not be suitable for the role of a festive dish, but will fit perfectly into a family lunch or dinner.
By the way, even men can limit themselves only to this salad, if you serve it in sufficient quantity, because its energy and nutritional value is very high: fried meat, eggs, cheese are proteins and fats, successfully diluted with vegetable inclusion of fresh cabbage and browned onion.
- boiled chicken fillet - 300 g;
- white cabbage - 300 g;
- onions - 1 small head;
- ground black pepper;
- durum cheese - 200 g;
- quail eggs - 5 pcs .;
- mayonnaise low-fat.
1. To make a salad, pre-boil the chicken fillet and cut it against the fibers in small cubes.
2. Heat the griddle well with a little vegetable oil. Peel the onion, rinse and chop very finely, and then fry with slices of chicken until golden crisp.
3. We clean the cabbage from the top sheets and soak it thoroughly in cold water to clear the pesticides. Then finely chop the cabbage with a sharp knife and spread it in the first layer on a wide flat plate.
4. From the top of the cabbage with the second layer lay out the fried chicken fillet with onion, pepper to taste.
5. Rub the hard cheese on a special nozzle for Korean carrots and spread the third layer on top of the fillet.
6. Boil quail eggs, peel off the shells and cut them in half. We make the salad with eggs and fill with a thin stream of mayonnaise on top.