Want to try the incredibly tender and tasty chicken meat? Prepare baked chicken legs in kefir, in a slow cooker. Pre-chicken marinated in the same yogurt, which will be baked. You will also need a large onion or even two. Gravy, which will turn out in the process of roasting, is also very tasty and will suit any side dish, for example, crumbly long rice or mashed potatoes.
List of ingredients:
- 1-2 medium onions,
- 1 kg of chicken drumsticks (8 pcs.),
- 200 ml of kefir of any fat content,
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. spices for chicken
- greens before serving.
1. One or two medium sized onions should be cleaned and cut into rings or halves of rings. Crush the onions with your hands to give the juice. By the way, you can use both white and red onions.
2. Put the washed and dried chicken drumsticks into a pan with onions.
3. Salt the chicken and add spices, mix the meat with the onions by hand. If there are no ready-made spices for chicken, you can take several types of ground peppers, coriander, dried herbs.
4. Pour the contents of the pan with kefir, mix everything again and send the meat to marinate in a cool place for a few hours, the more the better. You can marinate chicken all night, if you have planned cooking in advance.
5. Smear the bowl of the multicooker with vegetable oil so that the shins will not stick in the baking process. Put the marinated chicken in the crock-pot with onions and kefir. Close the lid and select Baking Mode for 40 minutes. This recipe uses a multicooker with three power levels on baking, mode number 2 is on.
After the beep, the baked chicken legs in kefir are ready, you can immediately serve them. For a more appetizing look, decorate with fresh chopped greens before serving.