Bright pizza always creates a feeling of celebration, no matter how the table is set. The combination of tomato spicy flavor with meat products is win-win and will satisfy the taste of the most demanding consumer.
Cooking pizza from pita according to the recipe presented comes down to baking the filling and forming a crusty cheese crust, for which we love it so much. Baking should not be delayed also because salted tomatoes will give juice, the excess of which can soak a thin cake base. Its portion cutting will require from the hostess jeweler accuracy and a cooking spatula.
- pita bread 1 pc .;
- tomatoes 2 pcs .;
- sausage 150 g;
- hard cheese 100 g;
- Mayonnaise 2-3 st. l .;
- tomato sauce 3-4 tbsp. l .;
- ground black pepper;
- dill 5-6 twigs.
1. Pizza on pita to prepare very quickly.
Spread a sheet of parchment on the countertop. Turn pita on it. Add tomato sauce and spread throughout the pita. Instead of tomato sauce, you can use store ketchup or tomato paste, which can be mixed with a small amount of mayonnaise and mustard.
2. As a meat component, use any sausage, smoked meat, boiled or fried chicken, pork or beef. You can take mushrooms or other mushrooms (They need to pre-fry). This recipe uses boiled sausage. Cut it into thin slices and distribute over the pita.
3. Rinse the tomatoes and dry them with a towel of excess moisture. Cut not into thin slices. Spread the tomato rings on the sausage. Pepper and salt a little.
4. Top with mayonnaise. Grate cheese. You can cut into thin strips. Sprinkle cheese on top of other foods. Send in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes before melting the cheese at a temperature of 180 degrees.
5. Lavash pizza is ready. Sprinkle with herbs and serve.