It is well known that in hot weather it is not ordinary water that refreshes the best, but cold sour drinks - kvass, kefir, beer, lemonade. Well, homemade lemonade refresh much better than the drinks from the store, because it really is made from lemon and its acidity is natural. This drink is prepared very simply from fresh lemons, a little boiled with sugar. The main thing, of course, is to serve it chilled and with ice. You only need to add ice just before serving, so that it does not melt in the glass and do not dilute the taste.
- 1 liter of water;
- 2-3 lemons;
- 1/2 cup of sugar.
1. Prepare the necessary products. Lemons are better for taking with a thin peel, so lemonade will not be bitter.
2. Cut each lemon into 8 slices, and then each lobule into another 2 parts.
3. Choose a suitable saucepan. Put the slices of lemons there. It is not recommended to use aluminum dishes, otherwise it may oxidize.
4. Pour the specified amount of sugar. You can slightly stretch lemons with a spoon, so lemonade will be more saturated.
5. Fill lemons with boiling water. It is better to take the separated or filtered water. Boil lemonade over low heat for about 5 minutes, until sugar is dissolved. Let cool by placing in a container with cold water.
6. Serve homemade lemonade with ice cubes and a straw. The glass can be decorated with a piece of lemon.