Fried zucchini is a fairly well-known and popular snack. Actually, they are the easiest way to cook this vegetable, because zucchini is roasted quickly, while acquiring a pleasant and very deep taste. If you add some mayonnaise and garlic to the fried zucchini, this taste will be spicy and the tomato will add brightness to it.
Despite the fact that the dish is completely made of vegetables, it is quite high-calorie due to the mayonnaise and oil squash soaked in zucchini, therefore it is suitable not only for the role of a snack, but can also be a full-fledged breakfast, dinner or second course for lunch.
- zucchini - 1 piece;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- mayonnaise - 50-75 g;
- garlic cloves - 2 pieces.
How to fry zucchini with tomatoes and garlic
1. Prepare the products. We wash the zucchini and tomato. Separated from the garlic cloves.
2. If our zucchini is young, then simply cut it into circles about a centimeter thick. But the older will need to peel.
3. Pour oil into the pan, heat it well and spread the zucchini slices.
4. When it is fried on one side, turn it with a fork or a spatula on the other.
5. Put the ready zucchini on a plate, or better - on paper towels or napkins. We are waiting for the excess oil to drain.
6. For filling, take mayonnaise (of any fat content) and mix it with crushed garlic cloves. Optionally add greens.
7. We spread the zucchini circles on a flat large dish. On top of each piece of grease mayonnaise. Salt, pepper to taste.
8. Put a thinly sliced tomato on top in a circle and cover with another slice of zucchini.
9. Top again richly grease sauce.
10. Give the dish a little soak.
11. When served on the table, spread another thin tomato circle and decorate with greens.