Chicken breast cooked using su-type technology in a slow cooker turns out incredibly tender and juicy. Its flavor will directly depend on the spices and spices used - the most important thing with them is not to overdo it. If desired, chicken fillets can be marinated in advance, spread with spices and leave for a couple of hours in a cool place. Although, without preliminary preparation, the breast will be tasty. Finished meat can be served with a salad or side dish, as well as used as an ingredient for the same salad or snack.
- 1 chicken breast;
- 2/3 tsp. salts;
- 1/5 tsp. spices;
- 1/5 tsp. dried thyme;
- 2 slices of lemon.
1. If it is exactly chicken breast that is available, then it should be cut - to separate the fillet from the carcass. Or you can buy a ready-made fillet. Wash the meat and cut off all the excess - pieces of fat, film.
2. Sprinkle chicken fillet from all sides with salt and spices, as well as dried herbs. The recipe uses ground coriander and dried thyme, which is great for chicken.
3. Squeeze a couple of lemon slices on top of the chicken. You can, if possible, let the fillets stand in lemon juice for 20-30 minutes.
4. It is possible to use special bags with fasteners for the preparation of su-view breast technology, and it is possible to get along with regular food. Arrange the fillets in packets with slices of lemon and lemon juice and distribute. Release the air and tie the bags.
5. Place the prepared fillet in the multicooker bowl. Add water so that the meat is completely in the water. Close the lid and set the temperature to 70 degrees, “Multipovar” mode. Boil 40 minutes.
6. After the beep, remove the fillet and carefully remove it from the packets.
7. You can slice the meat and serve immediately.