If you are preparing to bake traditional Easter cakes for the first time, the recipe for condensed milk with cranberries is one of the fairly simple but tasty options. From the specified number of ingredients you will get about 4-5 small and 4 medium sized cakes, but they turn out so tasty that after a couple of days you have to think about baking more. After all, after the Easter holiday is also a memorial day. For baking cakes, you can use tin or silicone molds, as well as the easiest option - bright and beautiful paper molds.
List of ingredients:
- vanilla sugar - 1, 5 tsp,
- wheat flour - 2, 5 glasses,
- salt - 0, 5 tsp.,
- chicken eggs - 3 pcs.,
- butter - 80 g,
- condensed milk - 150 g,
- dried cranberries - a handful.
- dry fast yeast - 1 tsp. with slide,
- wheat flour - 40 g,
- milk - 125 ml,
- condensed milk - 100 g.
1. First you need to make a brew To do this in a large bowl, mix the condensed milk, regular milk, flour and dry yeast. In order for the opara to come well and quickly, the yeast must be fresh. Stir, cover with a towel and wait 20-30 minutes.
2. When a “cap” of foam is formed on the surface of the dough, you can proceed to the next step.
3. In another bowl, break three fresh chicken eggs.
4. Add the melted butter to them and whisk everything well with a mixer.
5. Now pour the condensed milk into the bowl.
6. Pour the brew into the bowl.
7. Now start slowly pouring the sifted wheat flour while stirring the dough with a whisk or spoon.
8. It may take a little more or a little less flour. The dough should not be steep, but on the contrary - soft and pliable. Roll the dried cranberries in flour and add to the dough. Knead, cover with a towel and clean for proofing.
9. When the dough fits a little (30 minutes later), gently crush it and you can start filling the molds.
10. If you use ordinary paper cups, you do not need to lubricate them with anything. Just fill them with dough to half. Let the dough come in the tins for 40-60 minutes.
11. Send the blanks to an oven heated to 180 degrees. Bake until done, in this recipe, the cake on a condensed milk with cranberries in the oven was ready in 35 minutes. Check the readiness by piercing pastries through a long wooden skewer. If the skewer is dry, then the cakes are ready. Remove them from the oven and let cool, then decorate - spread it with icing and powder with colored powder.
12. Kulich on condensed milk with cranberries ready. When the icing dries, cover the tray with cakes with a towel so that the crust does not dry.